• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share your jokes and insult for religious ppl ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Abraham comes running home and calls out to Sarah and Isaac, "Look here, I've got Windows 98!".
Isaac says, "But Dad, we don't have enough memory."
Abraham says to Isaac "Have faith my son, The Lord will supply the RAM!"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One zen student said, “My teacher is the best. He can go days without eating.”
The second said, “My teacher has so much self-control, he can go days without sleep.”
The third said, “My teacher is so wise that he eats when he’s hungry and sleeps when he’s tired.”

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why couldn’t the buddhist vacuum in corners?
Because he had no attachments

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exchange between the Zen master and his student:
Student: What happens after death?
Master: I don’t know.
Student: How can you not know? You are a Zen master.
Master: Yes, but I’m not a dead one.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Four monks were meditating in a monastery. All of a sudden the prayer flag on the roof started flapping.
The younger monk came out of his meditation and said: “Flag is flapping”
A more experienced monk said: “Wind is flapping”
A third monk who had been there for more than 20 years said: “Mind is flapping.”
The fourth monk who was the eldest said: “Mouths are flapping!”

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Buddhist phones the monastery and asks the monk “Can you come to do a blessing for my new house?”
The monk replies “Sorry, I’m busy.”
“What are you doing? Can I help?”
“I’m doing nothing”, replied the monk, “Doing nothing is a monk’s core business and you can’t help me with that.”
So the next day the Buddhist phones again, “Can you please come to my house for a blessing?”
“Sorry,” said the monk, “I’m busy.”
“What are you doing?”
“I’m doing nothing,” replied the monk.
“But that was what you were doing yesterday!”, said the Buddhist.
“Correct”, replied the monk, “I’m not finished yet!”

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“I gained nothing at all from Supreme Enlightenment, and for that very reason it is called Supreme Enlightenment.”

– Gautama Buddha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddhist monks of the Theravada sect (in Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand) are supposed not to take meals after 12 noon.

Some Sri Lankans in Singapore hosted a dhana (meal) for a Sri Lankan Buddhist monk in transit. However, the flight got late and the monk arrived only at 12:30 pm.

"You could not make it before noon, so it seems that we are not supposed to offer you food", lamented one of the hosts.

"No problem," replied the priest. "I am following Sri Lankan time, so it is still 10:00 am."

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What did the Buddha say when the hot dog vendor asked him if he had change?

ANSWER: Change must come from within.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here is the story of an Imam who got up after Friday prayers and announced to the people:"I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program. The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True Incident: The incident took place in South Asia. A man was offering salah in his house. He was praying as fast as he could as many of us do. All of a sudden, he heard the door behind him open. Since, someone entered the room, he started making his ruku and sujud longer. Upon completion of the salah, he looked back to see who it was. To his amazement, it was a dog!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two men were on a plane on a business trip when a Muslim couple boarded the plane and were seated right in front of them. The two men, eager to have some fun, started talking loudly. "My boss is sending me to Saudi Arabia", the one said, "But I don't want to go...too many Muslims there!" The Muslim couple noticeably heard and grew uncomfortable. The other guy laughed, "Oh, yeah, my boss wanted to send me to Pakistan but I refused...WAY too many Muslims!" Smiling, the first man said, "One time I was in Iran but I HATED the fact that there were so many Muslims!" The couple fidgeted. The other guy responded, "Oh, yeah...you can't go ANYWHERE to get away from them...the last time I was in FRANCE I ran into a bunch of them too!" The first guy was laughing hysterically as he added, "That is why you'll never see me in Indonesia...WAY too many Muslims!" At this, the Muslim man turned around and responded politely, "Why don't you go to Hell?", he asked, "I hear there's not very many Muslims THERE!"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bought a Saudi woman’s diary on e-bay:
Monday – stayed in

Tuesday – stayed in

Wednesday – stayed in

Thursday – stayed in

Friday – stayed in

Saturday – stayed in

Sunday – stayed in

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An Englishman, Frenchman, American and a Saudi on a plane going to the U.N. in New York when all of a sudden there’s engine trouble!
The pilot says over the P.A. system that there’s only one parachute onboard.

The Englishman, ever the gentleman steps up, opens the door, shouts “GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!” And jumps.

The Frenchman, always the effin copycat steps up, goes to the door and shouts “VIVE LA FRANCE” and jumps into the abyss.

The yank then steps up, looks out the door at the two bodies gathering speed toward the ground, takes a step back then shouts “REMEMBER 9/11″ and throws the Arab out the door!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A young Arab asks his father “What is this weird hat that we are wearing?”
“Why, it’s a ‘chechia’ because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun,” says the father.
Then asks the son “And what is this type of clothing that we are wearing?”
The father is Obliged to reply: “It’s a ‘djbellah’ because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body!”

The boy gets even more curious: “And what are these ugly shoes that we have on our feet?”

Again the father lovingly explains: “These are ‘babouches,’ which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert!”

Finally the son says, “Tell me Abba?”

“Yes my son?”

“Why the f*ck are we living in Detroit and still wearing all this shit?”

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Q: How do you tell a Sunni from a Shiite?
A: The Sunnis are the ones with the Shiite blown out of them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Q. What's the hardest part about a Muslim killing his own daughter?
A. Suppressing the erection.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Muslim walks into his local mosque with a big grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about, Abdul?" Asks the Imam.

"Well, I'll tell you," replies Abdul. "I live by the railroad tracks and on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the rails, like in the American movies. I cut her free and took her back to my humble abode. Allah be praised - we made love all night, all around the tent. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position permitted by Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him!"

"By the most Merciful," exclaimed the Imam, "you have been blessed. Was she as beautiful as a desert flower?"

Abdul grimaced, "By the Jinn, I do not know - I never found her head."