• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Woman's deadly revenge !

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
China tycoon's mistress contest ends in tragedy: report

SHANGHAI (AFP) AFP - Tuesday, February 17
A married Chinese tycoon who could no longer afford to support his five mistresses during the economic slowdown held a contest to decide which one to keep, local media reported Tuesday.

The contest took a tragic turn when one of the mistresses, who was eliminated based on her looks, drove her former lover and the four other women off a mountain road in an apparent fit of anger, the Shanghai Daily reported.

The driver died in the December 6 crash while the man and four other women were hospitalised, the report said.

Initially, it was thought to be an accident, but then details of the bizarre contest emerged in a letter left by the dead woman, a 29-year-old former waitress surnamed Yu, the newspaper said.

The woman met the entrepreneur, surnamed Fan, at the restaurant where she worked in the coastal city of Qingdao in 2000 and became his lover, the report said.

Fan later introduced her to the four other mistresses -- two of his employees and two former clients -- with all given a 5,000-yuan (733-dollar) monthly allowance and rent-free apartment, the report said.

However, when Fan's business ran into tough times, he decided to lay off all but one woman, the report said.

Fan hired an instructor from a modelling agency to judge a private contest he held at a hotel in May, but he did not tell the women about his intentions.

Yu was eliminated in the first-round beauty competition and a woman surnamed Liu eventually won after dominating the drinking round, the report said.

When Fan told Yu she was dismissed and that he was selling her apartment, she decided to exact revenge during a group outing.

After the accident Fan paid Yu's parents 580,000 yuan as compensation for her death. His wife divorced him after learning of his affairs, the report said, adding the other four mistresses also left him.

The tale was reported in other Chinese media, but none gave further details about Fan, such as his age or profession.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090217/tap-finance-economy-china-mistress-accid-8d4ea94.html

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean, like this?

2345640299_bbd3e12263.jpg

or like this?

2048545799_084c65dee4.jpg

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity = Death !

I think this kind of thing was just waiting to happen.

The guy has no EQ and also does not understand the human heart. All he knows is to buy women with money. This sort of man will one day get into trouble, the more money he has, the more trouble he will get into.

Because the money feeds his hubris and stupidity.

If any of the guys on the forum can accurately say WHY he was killed by the woman, then you don't have to be afraid of not finding the right woman to love you till you are old and gray, and yes, she will be changing your adult diapers for you and feeding you porridge slowly.

Guess why the woman try to kill him?

I think the guy may have guessed it, therefore he gave the woman's family money. Don't forget mainland commies don't understand retribution nor are afraid of things like being haunted by vengeful spirit.

He gave the dead woman's family money because he got the real reason why she did that.

Now guys, WHY?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sins --> DEATH!!

By the way, it is interesting to note that ALL the other surviving women left him.

Considering that he was going to keep one of them as mistress, it would mean that he has more money on to spend on that one person.

So why did those women leave? Surely it's not because of pride because they gave that up when they were paid to be his mistress? :rolleyes:

Again, brownie points to the guy on the forum who can answer this question.

And the wife left too! Shouldn't she be glad the hubby is settling on ONE mistress and her, rather than five mistresses?

So why would all these women leave during tough economic times? Do "whores" have pride? What is the real reason? :wink:

Brownie points to the guy on the forum who can answer this question -- see which guy here understands women the best. :smile::smile::smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry your wives only if u know they love u for u, not your money :smile:

How would you know that a woman loves you for you? Is acting poor the only way?

I watched Little Nonya, the guy was acting poor. Unfortunately events spiralled quickly out of his control because they were living in turbulent times.

Otherwise, we won't have the serial I guess. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Similarly, if a woman is good looking, how would she know the guy loves her for her personality and not her looks? Is writing emails and talking on the phone the only way? Sooner or later, they will meet up.

It's tragic if a man only loves a woman for her looks.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
the man should consider himself lucky...else all the 5 woman gang up and chopped him into pieces and throw into the river....

china so big ..he die also dun know why

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
the man should consider himself lucky...else all the 5 woman gang up and chopped him into pieces and throw into the river....

china so big ..he die also dun know why

OMG! Didn't consider this angle! But isn't that an irrational thing to do? What for? :eek::eek::eek:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of the guys on the forum can accurately say WHY he was killed by the woman, then you don't have to be afraid of not finding the right woman to love you till you are old and gray, and yes, she will be changing your adult diapers for you and feeding you porridge slowly.

Guess why the woman try to kill him? WHY?

I know why :biggrin: but I dun need anyone to love me till I'm old...... I'll just settle for you bunny...... but for one nite only ! :biggrin: ....... ready for the answer?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she did not have her revenge, since she was the only one who die.

why dun she crash into a tree?? i think that is better than a cliff.