• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shane Pow kena RED CARD

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasi...actor-shane-pow-drink-driving-charge-14697160

Mediacorp to 'part ways' with actor Shane Pow after drink driving charge

1619416202745.png

heng, limbu had Subhas to defend me

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
“We constantly remind our artistes that their fans and members of the public look to them as role models, and they are expected to behave as such.”

That's so fucking presumptuous! And who the fuck is this Pow fella?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike QYF, he didn't service the right dicks/pussies in Mediacorp, that's why he didn't get the protection. :wink:

He'll probably end up as an 'influencer', in MLM or in F&B. :cool:

qyf-1.jpg

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha! it provided such easy justifications for medicorpe offload its acting crew fire w/o contractual fulfilment or compensation these days.

and soon, his dj girl fren will leave him beri beri soon!

1619417995308.png

then you will see him joining jack neo on local trashes . . . .

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time got one drink driving n try to covrr up also never get sack, must be someone do a good servicing thats why stilk xan hold the job

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many cocks did Quan Yi Fong that whore sucked to stay untouched?

IF you explore her cheebye hole, it should be full of sperms.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike QYF, he didn't service the right dicks/pussies in Mediacorp, that's why he didn't get the protection. :wink:

He'll probably end up as an 'influencer', in MLM or in F&B. :cool:

qyf-1.jpg
The whole body from head to toe made of plastic ? Everything is fake.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
“We constantly remind our artistes that their fans and members of the public look to them as role models, and they are expected to behave as such.”

That's so fucking presumptuous! And who the fuck is this Pow fella?

Look to Mediacorpse artistes as role models? Who? My toes are giggling !

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shane Pow is a prolific actor. My family enjoy watching mediacorp drama shows that he stars in. I expect mediacorp's viewership to decline further with this Duke of Caldecott Hill leaving.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shane Pow is a prolific actor. My family enjoy watching mediacorp drama shows that he stars in. I expect mediacorp's viewership to decline further with this Duke of Caldecott Hill leaving.

Who gives a fuck if Mediacock goes bust? All the cunts and dicks there can go and prostitute themselves for all we care.