• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameless wayang eggmy cutting lee-bon again, this time for recycling bin

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually I think this is just the RC or whatever stupid organization people want to por lumpar the MP come up with all this crap stuff.

Amy obviously enjoys it though which is what is going round "Eh Amy Khor will come to cut ribbon one! She loves doing it"

So she keeps getting all these requests lah.
Shameless on her part really. Should just say I can come attend but dont cut ribbon for such things lah. It is stupid.

But nope. She loves it. LOL!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB! This really is bordering on ridiculousness. They might as well name the bin, the Amy Khor Bin in her honour.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah now recycling need to scan QR code? Sure or not?

FCfQ2by.jpg
QR code on a bin? What the fuck? She scanned the bin's QR Code for what? She wanted to enter the bin issit? If everything also must have a QR code, then she should have a QR code pasted on her Cheebye so that it should be mandatory for her hubby to scan using his HP before entering her.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is a world's first. Cutting ribbons for temporary bus-stop and a recycling bin macam opening ceremony?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amy Khor should now also give angpow to the virgin groom on his wedding night in her constituency...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amy Khor should now also give angpow to the virgin groom on his wedding night in her constituency...

I worry Amy Khor herself would volunteer to cut the red ribbon tied on the virgin groom Kukujiao.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I think this is just the RC or whatever stupid organization people want to por lumpar the MP come up with all this crap stuff.

Amy obviously enjoys it though which is what is going round "Eh Amy Khor will come to cut ribbon one! She loves doing it"

So she keeps getting all these requests lah.
Shameless on her part really. Should just say I can come attend but dont cut ribbon for such things lah. It is stupid.

But nope. She loves it. LOL!

She was trying to promote some silly recycling app. And taking the opportunity to do a photo op.

https://step-up.sg/
https://www.alba-wh.sg/

ASjw6hQ.png

In fact she was promoting this as early as July.

I wonder how much perks she had obtained from Alba Group? :wink: