• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shame on you, Australia!!

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4gBVIHvGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4gBVIHvGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Bro,100% agree with you,on my many trip to aus,with my own eyes i saw the aussie custom and immigration officers many of them are very rude and bias towards asian and visitors from third world countries...to these officcers dont forget your great ancestors were immigrants too and another thing that i dont understand is when i was in NZ the kiwis will always tell me never to trust aussie they are all crooks and the aussies will tell me dont trust the kiwi same they are all crooks... guess it has something to do with the history of captain cook...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The clip is taken from the program "Border Security" aired on the 7 network. That moronic darkie was an asshole of the highest order. He travels on a British passport and took offense to most innocent of questions that immigration asks just about everybody.

Those who have watched the series can hardly accuse OZ immigration of being racist as one of the senior immigration officials is a turbaned Singh and the head of immigration at Sydney airport is a muslim "pao tao" woman.

As far as I can see, half of Sydney is being run by those of Asian descent.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4gBVIHvGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i4gBVIHvGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Haha, I guess Africans are not a common sight in Australia. Well, 2 years ago my friend and I were in New York John Kennedy airport immigration. He(Malaysian) was harrassed by the immigration officer to remove his shoes and his luggages all that but I passed through freely.

Couple of years ago I was at London Healthrow airport and was handpicked by immigration to be checked thoroughly.

Sometimes, its your luck; sometimes, it could be racially motivated but you can always lodge a complain.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
He travels on a British passport and took offense to most innocent of questions that immigration asks just about everybody.

As far as I can see, half of Sydney is being run by those of Asian descent.

HELLO, I think you missed the point entirely.

This man says he has been forced to undergo extra "security checks" every time he lands in Australia without fail (7 out of 7 times) while the rest of the people just walk through without any extra checks.

If I was him, I would be pissed as well.

So what if the half of Sydney is being run by those of Asian descent? This man is obviously not of Asian origins.:rolleyes:

Shame on you Australia!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
H

This man says he has been forced to undergo extra "security checks" every time he lands in Australia without fail (7 out of 7 times) while the rest of the people just walk through without any extra checks.

That's a load of bull.

I'm of Middle Eastern descent and I've never been singled out by OZ immigration in my 15 years of going in and out of the country at least 4 times a year.

If he is being targeted, it's because of something else in his profile other than skin colour.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really? Then how do you explain what the man in the video has gone through?

You said half of Sydney is being run by Asians and that there are no disgusting and vile racism in Sydney.

Now explain this.

2005 Cronulla race riots in Sydney. Yes Sydney itself.

Race riots spread to suburbs

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/race-riots-spread-to-suburbs/2005/12/11/1134235951313.html

Police on alert after Sydney race riot

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200512/s1529329.htm

Violence against Indians in Australia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attacks_on_Indians_in_Australia

White Australia policy from 1901 - 1970s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

Shame on you Australia!

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australian National University researchers Alison Booth, Andrew Leigh and Elena Vargonova sent out 4000 fake job applications to employers advertising on the internet for entry-level hospitality, data entry, customer service and sales jobs, changing only the racial origin of the supposed applicants' names.

Applicants with Chinese names fared the worst, having only a one-in-five chance of getting asked in for interviews, compared to applicants with Anglo-Saxon names whose chances exceeded one-in-three.

Asked whether the study had found that Australian employers were racist, Dr Leigh said it was clear they discriminated on the basis of the racial origin of applicants' names. "There is no other reasonable interpretation of our results," he said.

The fake applications had made clear that the supposed job-seekers had completed secondary schooling in Australia, making it unlikely that the employers had assumed the non-Anglo applicants could not speak English.

A similar study carried out in the US found that applicants with African-American-sounding names needed to submit 50 per cent more applications than white applicants to get the same number of interviews, suggesting that Australian employers were more prejudiced, except when it came to Italians and Australians with indigenous names.

http://thebigchair.com.au/news/focus/racism-when-hiring

Shame on you Australia!

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to these officcers dont forget your great ancestors were immigrants too

Hello! I know people working in there, esp those from Hongkong and Malaysia.
A Malaysian working for AQIS in Perth will not like what you write. It is a stressful environment where she has to be nice to customers even though the customers are rude to her.

and another thing that i dont understand is when i was in NZ the kiwis will always tell me never to trust aussie they are all crooks and the aussies will tell me dont trust the kiwi same they are all crooks... guess it has something to do with the history of captain cook...

About the Oceanic crooks ... take it with a sense of humour.
We always joke about Kiwis and Scots. So, no surprise if the Kiwis also joke about Aussies and Scots.
Yes, blame the Poms. Capt Cook was just a lieutenant when he sail to these waters. So, he is forgiven.

More about crooks. That is what the Malaysians told me about Singaporeans. Singaporean crooks borrow bicycles from the kampong and never return. These nice kampong people has to go to the jetty to get the bicycles back, sometimes in bad condition (brakes broken/tyres punctured)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks to me like the Aussies were lost for words and had no clue why they stopped him. It obviously was not his individual profile. They obviously were profiling West Africans but in this case landed a chap who outspoke them in clear terms and was not meek.

Look at interview with Immigration Officer after the incident. He even thinks that the chap was trying to impress his white wife. It tells you the low mentality of Australian customs.

I don't put it down to racism but poor training and incompetency. West Africans are a scourge of world immigration and society as a whole. As a result they are targeted by everyone including Singapore Immigration. But the identification and handling is poor. Instead of pretending to be politically correct, they should be upfront about people born in West Africa requiring to undergo interviews.

The trouble with whites is that they use their English language to bully people until they meet someone who is more articulate then them. In this case they ended with egg in their face.

That's a load of bull.

I'm of Middle Eastern descent and I've never been singled out by OZ immigration in my 15 years of going in and out of the country at least 4 times a year.

If he is being targeted, it's because of something else in his profile other than skin colour.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, I guess Africans are not a common sight in Australia. Well, 2 years ago my friend and I were in New York John Kennedy airport immigration. He(Malaysian) was harrassed by the immigration officer to remove his shoes and his luggages all that but I passed through freely.

Couple of years ago I was at London Healthrow airport and was handpicked by immigration to be checked thoroughly.

Sometimes, its your luck; sometimes, it could be racially motivated but you can always lodge a complain.

Sometimes, it is no point complaining about racism.

Well. Look at the first US black president. How many racist slurs he had to face during his campaign. But in the end, the racist losers are still out there fuming while he is in the WHITE House holding the TOP job. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks to me like the Aussies were lost for words and had no clue why they stopped him. It obviously was not his individual profile. They obviously were profiling West Africans but in this case landed a chap who outspoke them in clear terms and was not meek.

The trouble with whites is that use their English language to bully people until they meet someone who is more articulate then them. In this case they ended with egg in their face.

All in a way's work.

At least it is a good thing that they can speak the English the very a.r.t.i.c.u.l.a.t.e. At most, when they are losing, they just speak louder.

Unfortunately, there are those who are not so a.r.t.i.c.u.l.a.t.e. and prefer to use the fist. That usually happen at the pubs. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking louder is very common. A clear case of bullying. A white guy once told off a flight stewardess for increasing her volume to a old asian lady. He told her that the lady is not deaf but can't understand English. The stewardess walked off sheepishly and not to be seen again. Her colleague took over.

All in a way's work.

At least it is a good thing that they can speak the English the very a.r.t.i.c.u.l.a.t.e. At most, when they are losing, they just speak louder.

Unfortunately, there are those who are not so a.r.t.i.c.u.l.a.t.e. and prefer to use the fist. That usually happen at the pubs. :biggrin:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism is not acceptable in the world we live in. We must all join our hands together to fight racism.

Shame shame shame!

please lah, you not racist meh?

the moment you use these phrases - ang moh, ah neh, ah tiong,cheena, bayi, m&d, you are a racist.

we all are. so just don't pretend you're holier.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello low life. I am 100% against racism. Racism is just plain bigotry and ignorance. It has no place on this planet.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking louder is very common. A clear case of bullying. A white guy once told off a flight stewardess for increasing her volume to a old asian lady. He told her that the lady is not deaf but can't understand English. The stewardess walked off sheepishly and not to be seen again. Her colleague took over.

:biggrin:

Talking about flying, have you seen the customer service manual of Air NZ that list the common traits of various nationalities. That must be some time ago.

But nothing will beat the racism I encountered at Zurich airport where this lady just walk further and further while I check with her why do I need to go passport control when I am travelling between Schengen countries. And another lady claimed 'No English" but she is able to speak English to a British couple. Perhaps these ladies just hate Chinese people or their husbands have eloped with Thai girls. :biggrin:

But whatever, with Chinese people becoming more visible, I am experiencing more racism in Europe.

Even in Middle East & Turkey, waiters told me "Hot water on request only"
I figured out later it is because Chinese tourists have been filling their travel bottles with hot water at buffet breakfast, despite being told not to do so.

These China people are so agressive and cheapskate that the service people do not bother about serving me, unless I am with a white Aussie.

Now, China people are getting richer with more income. Their ugliness will interfere with my image overseas. Pui!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I saw the whole episode. The guy wasn't West African. He was a Brit with a chip on his shoulder.

The immigration officials were not being meek. They simply behaved professionally.

If they judged people based on appearance, I'd be hauled up every time as many of my friends have said I look like a terrorist.

attachment.php

Attachments

• editor3.jpg
    editor3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 266

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you watched the episode you would know that he kept mentioning that he was of West African descent and born there and therefore he was picked on. All travel manifesto carries name, date of birth and place of birth besides nationality.

He was shortlisted because of his descent. FBI and many countries have established the West African Task since the the 1990s. So much so that they have been buying passports of first neighbouring countries like Mali and now US and UK passports.

The issue is endemic that Japan stopped issuing entry to West Africans unless they are sponsored by a company. Who do you think we have been hanging for drug trafficking in singapore for the last 20 years - eskimos with british passport or a middle eastern chap with a US passport? Besides the locals and a couple Malaysians, Nigerians take pride of place at Changi's Hanging Gallery for over 20 years. The first foreigner besides a Malaysians was a Nigerian and the chap that SDP was crying out for recently was a 21 year nigerian.

In this case, the group profiling did not help and they picked the wrong man. If the customs officer had brains or let alone have a modicum of professionalism he would not have remarked that the chap was trying to impress his white australian wife. I could sense his balls hanging out after that episode and I mean the customs officer. Truly incompetent.

Middle Eastern ethnicity has never been profiled for crime but for terrorism - a whole different kettle of fish. They will end up closing the airport if they stopped every middle eastern passengers going to Australia. Not so for West african born individuals.

Welcome to the world of international politics and the inner sanctum of why the 3 most important fields of anyone travelling is Name, date of birth and place of birth and it applies to all countries' immigration.

In this case, due to poor training and incompetence they did not know how to diffuse the situation. In Singapore and the US, they will channel them and not get fucked in front of the entire arrival hall and made a fool.

I saw the whole episode. The guy wasn't West African. He was a Brit.

The immigration officials were not being meek. They simply behaved professionally.

If they judged people based on appearance, I'd be hauled up every time. I look like a terrorist.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just for information, this clip has been used as the trailer for Ch 7 and it is quite an old programme now. There had been several repeats when Ch 7 ran out of fresh programmes for viewers to show on the tele.

I get a good laugh everytime I watched him.

I see a few of these pricks in the UK. It is quite impossible to have a sensible conversation with them.