• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shall i report her to the Police?

Win101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I loaned a close friend a big sum of money because the loan sharks and bookies were chasing her. It was based on trust because we had been friends for more than 12 years. I never asked her to return because she was only working part-time and had a young daughter to support. Recently, due to Covid, I lost my job, retrenched. I heard she already had a full time job and is getting about $2,500. I asked her if she could return me the loan in installment of $100 monthly. I got a big shock because she denied having owed me any money. Naturally, she had blocked my calls and I could not understand how someone can be so mean, nasty and cruel.
I heard from another friend that she is still gambling Online. I intended to report her gambling activities to the Police as Online gambling is illegal.
Shall I?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u are an uncle you can ask her to have sex with u.
if u are a girl girl, u can buy some pineapple and cucumber and asking her to have sex with u.

Win101

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u are a girl girl, u can buy some pineapple and cucumber and asking her to have sex with u.
Asshole, if you can't help, don't taunt me.
I am your mother's bitch and you can give those pineapples and cucumbers to your mother and the dogs.
Don't bother to retaliate. You are Ignored. Remind your mother she can get more from ntuc.:FU::FU::FU::FU:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guess it’s too late for you. but for those who are contemplating “loaning” large amounts of personal funds to friends and family, the use of a 3rd party notary (usually offered by lawyers) to certify or bear witness to a loan agreement for a small average fee of $69 can be helpful if the agreement is breached. a simple 2-party hand-written agreement will not help, as it will degenerate into a he-says she-says argument in court. moreover, the loaning party can claim the hand-written note is forged by loaner with fake signatures. a pubic notary bearing witness and counter-signing the document will solve that.
https://singaporenotarypublic.com/notary-public/third-party-verification-request/

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these years u neber fuck her....Idiot. u fucked she felt she owed her life to you and she need sex too.

Can eat don't waste...

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
See lah, make fun of her some more, kena F by her already! Don't mess around with her! Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned! LOL

Win101

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these years u neber fuck her....Idiot. u fucked she felt she owed her life to you and she need sex too.

Can eat don't waste...

You are the 2nd son of a bitch taunting me. Like your name, go
Tiu your mother and grandmother.
No need to wait. You can tiu them every hour.
And don't bother retaliate. Ignored is pressed.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel for u. I once helped this CB Kia some years back. 20K. Then this CB Kia only paid me 10K before he up lorry. Before that he blocked me on Facebook, WhatsApp. And this CB Kia was my neighborhood friend. Help yourself first before helping others. Nowadays I wary of helping friends. Small amount ok but more than 1K, I say no to them.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel for u. I once helped this CB Kia some years back. 20K. Then this CB Kia only paid me 10K before he up lorry. Before that he blocked me on Facebook, WhatsApp. And this CB Kia was my neighborhood friend. Help yourself first before helping others. Nowadays I wary of helping friends. Small amount ok but more than 1K, I say no to them.
did u treat your 10k as white gold

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be mentally prepared to not to see your money again. This kind of irresponsible so called friend is probably deep in debts to other parties too. You should count yourself lucky if you received partial payment of the original amount. But my hunch is, your friend is going to ignore your demands. But trust me on this. Karma works in mysterious ways. This is what happened to the chap that I helped before. First time accident landed in ICU for 3 weeks. He thought justice would escape him. One year later he met with a motorcycle accident again and this time up lorry.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can eat don't waste...

Hi, its me.
LOL hahaha.
Damn shiok you kena tiu.
She is right.
No need to wait.
You can go tiu the snakes and spiders. LOL. Hahaha.
Oh...its so easy to press the ignore button., Esp on a scumbag churning rubbish.
Go tiu yourself.
LOL hahaha

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20201221_021610.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I loaned a close friend a big sum of money because the loan sharks and bookies were chasing her. It was based on trust because we had been friends for more than 12 years. I never asked her to return because she was only working part-time and had a young daughter to support. Recently, due to Covid, I lost my job, retrenched. I heard she already had a full time job and is getting about $2,500. I asked her if she could return me the loan in installment of $100 monthly. I got a big shock because she denied having owed me any money. Naturally, she had blocked my calls and I could not understand how someone can be so mean, nasty and cruel.
I heard from another friend that she is still gambling Online. I intended to report her gambling activities to the Police as Online gambling is illegal.
Shall I?
KNN my uncle think you all were not leelee close friend else you will know she has a full time job from her instead of heard :cautious: KNN that means should be once a close friend KNN then you shouldn't have lend money to someone once close but not in contact frequently anymore KNN anyway it's over and have to move on KNN

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neither a lender nor a borrower be
For loan oft loses itself and friend

Even if you ultimately get your money back, the aggravation you have to go through to get back what is rightfully yours is not worth it.

However, if you’re borrowing from a bank, then that’s a different story. Borrow as much as you can, especially in this low interest environment, and use it to buy income generating or appreciating assets. If all goes well, you become rich using other people’s money. If things go sound and cannot repay, just declare bankruptcy and tell the bank to fuck off, place your personal assets in a bankruptcy-proof trust while you are still financially sound.