• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[SgReddit] - A CECA guy gives his commnents on Singaporeans and the CECA issue

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT is problem solving skills not becos of having good command of English cam get the jobs.

India are not homogeneous all English speaking country but English just their second language, an acquired language. Hindu is their first language.

Why need 100% all Indian IT workers and no equal races represented in the IT department?

That's becos Indian are not good at problem solving skills. Keep typing hundreds of lines of codes with many syntax errors and can't solve own problems he created. To cover up this shits they have to form all Indian gangs put in 100% All Indian developers in the IT dept to hide their incompetent in English and problem solving skills.

6 million unemployable Indian graduates every year looking for jobs in India. Go overseas to steal jobs offer with deep discount wages, that's slave wages. Make the IT wages stagnant and no value in IT jobs.

Fake degree anheh are hired for low wages and get them to learn as they earn and become from zero to heroes to Superstar IT workers by PAP GLCs... to booster profit to make shareholders happy...

Not forgetting residential property investments need more Foreign Tenants to rent to foot the mortgage payment bill.

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go to the Reddit page to read Singaporean Redditors' replies to the CECA guy.
Banks like DBS, UBS, UOB, StanChart etc. staff and places like Changi Business Park and MBFC are 90% CECA trash from India!!! Crazy and evil LHL and PAP basturds let it happen!!! Crazy end evil LHL has been screwing and backstabbing Singaporeans for the last 20 years!!!

We have to kick out PAP basturds and CECA trash from India to get our jobs back.

PAP bastards are enjoying life with their million dollar salaries, and we Singaporeans are suffering because of their shit CECA policies.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT is problem solving skills not becos of having good command of English cam get the jobs.

India are not homogeneous all English speaking country but English just their second language, an acquired language. Hindu is their first language.

Why need 100% all Indian IT workers and no equal races represented in the IT department?

That's becos Indian are not good at problem solving skills. Keep typing hundreds of lines of codes with many syntax errors and can't solve own problems he created. To cover up this shits they have to form all Indian gangs put in 100% All Indian developers in the IT dept to hide their incompetent in English and problem solving skills.

6 million unemployable Indian graduates every year looking for jobs in India. Go overseas to steal jobs offer with deep discount wages, that's slave wages. Make the IT wages stagnant and no value in IT jobs.

Fake degree anheh are hired for low wages and get them to learn as they earn and become from zero to heroes to Superstar IT workers by PAP GLCs... to booster profit to make shareholders happy...

Not forgetting residential property investments need more Foreign Tenants to rent to foot the mortgage payment bill.
Please teach me hindu language.
Please teach me how code with syntax errors can be compiled and deployed, because ceca people deploy lot of code.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came to Sg in 2004. The American Bank I worked in ramped up from 500 to 4000 IT staff in 2 years. Mostly Indian and some from Phiklipnes and China. There were many American managers flew in from US too., they did try to recruit Singapireans too. However for IT skills the scale just wasn't there. These were low paying jobs between 5000 to 8000 pm. However lots of Singaporean in operations and backoffice roles.if it makes you feel any better, over the years most IT roles that are derisively called as code coolies etc have gone back to India. I have moved to a different bank and I personally led the outsourcing of hundreds of jobs back to India, which means that so many Indians had to go back and they did. In 2000s Singapore was a low cost option for roles moving from Ny London nd Zurich but it changed 10 y ago. However a number of us grew within the companies got our PRs and stayed on for career progression. Personally for me, both my sons were born here and will do NS in 3 and 6 years time if all goes well.
My two cents is that if the government says no need for foreign firms to set up shop here, then can stop immigration. However if hubs need to be set up in Sg, then they have no choice but to allow talent to fulfil those roles in near future until local talent can be ramped up. I wish us all well. SG has given me a lot and I have given my time and talent to the country. Hopefully my sons can continue contributing to this wonderful country.

Last edited:

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banks like DBS, UBS, UOB, StanChart etc. staff and places like Changi Business Park and MBFC are 90% CECA trash from India!!! Crazy and evil LHL and PAP basturds let it happen!!! Crazy end evil LHL has been screwing and backstabbing Singaporeans for the last 20 years!!!

We have to kick out PAP basturds and CECA trash from India to get our jobs back.

PAP bastards are enjoying life with their million dollar salaries, and we Singaporeans are suffering because of their shit CECA policies.
These banks has more than 10000 IT staff in Singapore. Many Indians there. I don't think there is enough local talent to fill gap. Do you want these 10000 to go back and do work from India or letter stay and contribute. Remember they spend more in country than they save.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

we are suffering but PAP still enjoying fat pay with no pay cut

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
And OP from Reddit is right that Singapore is not the first choice for indians. Its the US or EU. When I first came here I always used to get asked by friends and family, why I am not trying to go to the US. Its the default option. Singapore is usually popular among Tamil Nadu rural folks who come here to do trading or construction jobs. I am from Tamil Nadu.

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
These banks has more than 10000 IT staff in Singapore. Many Indians there. I don't think there is enough local talent to fill gap. Do you want these 10000 to go back and do work from India or letter stay and contribute. Remember they spend more in country than they save.
So they must all be CECA trash from India?? And I was not talking just IT. Even in non-IT departments 90% staff is CECA trash from India!!!

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
And OP from Reddit is right that Singapore is not the first choice for indians. Its the US or EU. When I first came here I always used to get asked by friends and family, why I am not trying to go to the US. Its the default option. Singapore is usually popular among Tamil Nadu rural folks who come here to do trading or construction jobs. I am from Tamil Nadu.
Go back to Tamil Nadu you CECA trash from India!!!

safsaf74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came to Sg in 2004. The American Bank I worked in ramped up from 500 to 4000 IT staff in 2 years. Mostly Indian and some from Phiklipnes and China. There were many American managers flew in from US too., they did try to recruit Singapireans too. However for IT skills the scale just wasn't there. These were low paying jobs between 5000 to 8000 pm. However lots of Singaporean in operations and backoffice roles.if it makes you feel any better, over the years most IT roles that are derisively called as code coolies etc have gone back to India. I have moved to a different bank and I personally led the outsourcing of hundreds of jobs back to India, which means that so many Indians had to go back and they did. In 2000s Singapore was a low cost option for roles moving from Ny London nd Zurich but it changed 10 y ago. However a number of us grew within the companies got our PRs and stayed on for career progression. Personally for me, both my sons were born here and will do NS in 3 and 6 years time if all goes well.
My two cents is that if the government says no need for foreign firms to set up shop here, then can stop immigration. However if hubs need to be set up in Sg, then they have no choice but to allow talent to fulfil those roles in near future until local talent can be ramped up. I wish us all well. SG has given me a lot and I have given my time and talent to the country. Hopefully my sons can continue contributing to this wonderful country.
Fuck off back to Tamil Nadu and eat cow shit, you CECA Trash from India!!!