• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGPs fighting over Indian Dick...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this and thought it would be good for discussion here...I pity the husband for being a cock and paying for the wife trip so that she could be fucked by other men...:(

I know of two girls, colleagues working in the same company side by side, one married the other attached. both ended up falling for some black foreign educated indian (nothing against indians) guy who claims to be a hot shot lawyer in the same building and both ended up sleeping with him on alternative nights. Their actual partners suspect but yet cant let go of these two manipulative women and naturally adopt the drink milk dont bring cow home strategy. the married girl ends up flying to three continents on a single trip sleeping with 3 different guys in a span of a week fully paid by the husband. the two girls eventually found out about being cheated but both though attached had a falling out and fought it out on whos better in bed or whos more suitable to be the FB.

To me, its sad that girls these days do not have the same values as our ancestors, but then humans evolve, its worst that the men succumb and accept their fate during these times. The worst thing is these two girls are not even pretty, ones a kahteh, the other looks like a horse.

These girls are both not in my league and i just listen and do not judge their actions. Its their life, but it dosent mean i dont have an opinion on it. there are too many fishes in the sea, but i guess everyone has their own market. we probably need these type of women and these type of men in our lives to give some entertainment and to make others feel better bot ourselves.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=18399&page=40#397

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh. short and horseface obviously must compensate by being eager to please. Pple are just working on their marketability. Damn kaypoh, this posting.