• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP roads filled up and blocked up by FTs Video from UY Taxi

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncleyap Taxi Camera showed how unsafe and difficult to drive through Little India of Singapore that the pedestrians filled up and blocked whole roads that cars and taxis can never drive safely through. LTA to take note.

http://youtu.be/ANwNY_bqS4c

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ANwNY_bqS4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, you very kiasu, also put one camera aiming inside your taxi. :biggrin:

It's been like that for decades in little india. I don't believe nobody ever feedback to LTA.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, you very kiasu, also put one camera aiming inside your taxi. :biggrin:

It's been like that for decades in little india. I don't believe nobody ever feedback to LTA.

taxis are all installing cameras and by next year they will all have similar to flight blackbox. Security / lost & found / accident / crime / incidents etc have better records to verify.

buses also have.

YAYAPapaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the usual case ESP on Sunday where the whole st is machiam like India, crowded and rowdy till ang chia must standby at certain area. Indian national would also rush up buses without even paying. I have witnessed that before when bus driver finally give up without even bother to open the bus door for them.

Last edited: