• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP First Made in SGP SMartphone!! Wanna buy or not?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brave lot. It is quite a cut-throat market that even veterans such as Nokia and Erirccson are struggling. I wonder what the motivation is especially as models go stale quickly.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i'm happy with my iphone..........if i change up it will be another iphone..........
gave samsung a chance but the experience was fucked up, waste of time and hassle......wont bother to try this out until given to me free.

when i saw the title thought its made by Sim Wong Hoo

iPhone compare to Samsung which is user friendly ? I love Samsung big screen but I already get used to iPhone lazy to learn how to use new phone again . By the way I don't like to change phone unless spoils or lost .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brave lot. It is quite a cut-throat market that even veterans such as Nokia and Erirccson are struggling. I wonder what the motivation is especially as models go stale quickly.

Agree with you . It's very risky to sell a new phone besides iPhone and Samsung already conquer more then 50% of the mobile phone market .

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah beh...as bland as the kweys in kong siek...no distinct selling point...mid class...neither here nor there...go find a niche mkt n still can carve a toe hold...like cheap smart phone or non camera smart phone...or smart phone for elderly...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, I wonder how this local company will survive since the market is not Iphone and samsung dominated. What it can do, samsung can do and at similar prices. 1 more thing, this phone cannot also compete with those low end phones with dual sim cards etc from huawei...so this company has a limited product in a saturated market.

Agree with you . It's very risky to sell a new phone besides iPhone and Samsung already conquer more then 50% of the mobile phone market .