• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG53 Ah Loong pse go learn paint art from Taiwanese ASAP! Picasso Genious! GPGT! O$P$!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/欠錢不還-bmw遭噴漆-近萬人笑歪-小弟畢卡索傳人-031800622.html

「欠錢不還」BMW遭噴漆 近萬人笑歪:小弟畢卡索傳人

EBC東森新聞

4.3k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年11月10日 上午11:18

99d75d8fa57fd6c969e99c6e5f2adb31

檢視相片
討債集團多會以暴力毆打方式,逼迫被害人還錢,但竟有討債集團在被害人的車輛噴漆彩繪,前後左右都寫了字,沒想到照片曝光後,引來大批網友歪樓,直呼「討債的欠栽培」、「可以改行當藝術家了」。

一名網友在臉書《爆料公社》發文,他PO出2張照片,可以看到一輛BMW 335i被討債者噴漆,車身被寫下「欠錢不還」、「死胖子」、「不接」、「安安」等,各種顏色白色、紅色、粉色、橘色等,相當繽紛,這也讓他不禁讚嘆:「這個債主滿有藝術天分的」。

▼BMW被討債集團噴漆。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
1de917f8fd0d22d52b7af2d6e90215cb

檢視相片

d1e88f45eb6aa8cd341cae56f25b94f6

檢視相片

網友看到照片後,紛紛在底下留言,「不錯車變漂亮了」、「哇,不用花錢烤了,省了」、「充滿現代藝術感」、「還以為是展示車.」、「現在債主都要有藝術天分」、「這要有多大的恥力才開的出去」、「好帥喔,欠錢風」、「個人覺得噴的人技術很好,不錯看」、「欠債送彩繪?這麼好康」、「蠻繽紛的啊!是個被討債集團耽誤的藝術家」、「哇~這樣恢復到底要花多少錢」、「不要去討債了啦⋯建議改行去當個藝術家吧!也比較有賺頭!加油」。

▼網友笑翻。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
343c93fca7c259c514f1119014bcf378

檢視相片

事實上,桃園市警方日前才破獲暴力討債集團,該集團成員討債時,竟在被害人住處大門噴漆「欠錢錢不還」,讓警方啼笑皆非,笑稱「第一次看到有人用疊字討債」的。

▼討債集團在被害人住處噴漆。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
97181749648b20fa23d61b1a38a9d10f

檢視相片

警方調查,49歲黃姓男子是「小南門幫」份子,集團在新北市鶯歌區開設理財管理公司當掩飾,於新北、桃園等地從事利貸放款和暴力討債,還多次到被害人住家噴漆,強逼被害人就範。黃男應訊稱,本來是要寫「欠錢,錢不還」,但因為沒算好距離,最好變成「欠錢錢,不還」。

(封面圖/翻攝自爆料公社,貼圖/Hiking授權提供)

"I don't pay back the money" BMW was painted. Nearly 10,000 people laughed: the younger brother Picasso
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC Dongsen News
4.3k person tracking
Dongsen News
November 10, 2018, 11:18 am
View photo

The debt collection group will use the violent assault method to force the victim to pay back the money. However, the debt collection group painted the vehicle on the victim's vehicle, and wrote the words before and after. The photos were not exposed, and a large number of netizens were attracted to the building. "Under cultivation", "can be changed to be an artist."

A netizen posted a message on Facebook's "Explosives Commune". He took out two photos of the PO. He can see that a BMW 335i was painted by the debt collector. The body was written as "I don't pay back the money", "Dead fat", "Not connected." "An An", etc., various colors of white, red, pink, orange, etc., quite colorful, which also makes him can not help but admire: "This debtor is full of artistic talent."

▼BMW was painted by the debt collection group. (Figure / flip photo self-explosive company)
View photo

View photo

After seeing the photos, the netizens wrote a message at the bottom, "Good car is beautiful", "Wow, no need to spend money to bake, save", "full of modern art", "I thought it was a show car.", "Now The creditors must have artistic talents." "How much shame should it be to open out?", "Good and handsome, owe money", "People think that the people who spray are very good, look good" and "debt Sending paints? It’s so good,” “It’s a lot of fun! It’s an artist who has been delayed by the debt collection team.” “Wow~ How much does it cost to recover?” “Don’t go to debt collection. I suggest going to be an artist!” Also more profitable! Come on."

▼Users laughed. (Figure / flip photo self-explosive company)
View photo

In fact, the Taoyuan City police have only recently cracked down on the violent debt collection group. When the members of the group were collecting debts, they smeared at the door of the victim’s residence, "The money was not owed," and the police laughed. "The first time I saw someone using a stack of words to collect debts." of.

▼ The debt collection group sprayed paint at the victim's residence. (Figure / flip photo self-explosive company)
View photo

According to police investigations, the 49-year-old man named Huang was a member of the "Little South Gate Gang". The group opened a wealth management company in Yingge District, New Taipei City to cover up the loans, and engaged in loans and violent debt collection in Xinbei and Taoyuan, and repeatedly visited the victims. Spray paint at home, forcing the victim to follow suit. Huang Nanying said that it was originally intended to write "owing money, money is not repaid", but because it is not a good distance, it is best to become "owing money, not returning."

(cover image / flip photo self-disclosure company, map /Hiking authorized)