• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG50 Chan Poh Meng m&d Slinging PAP. RI Head Master Must be hanged by PAP

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

RI Head master really is an asshole and never give face to PAP.
He is insulting our beloved PAP party during SG50. He must be hanged!!!

Raffles Institution now a ‘middle-class’ school, says principal

Raffles Institution (RI) is a "middle- class" school that now largely caters to the affluent segment of the population.

These harsh words came from the school's own principal, Mr Chan Poh Meng, in a speech delivered in front of hundreds of current and former RI staff and students.

"Our system of meritocracy is working less well than it used to, two generations in," he said.

Wealthier families have been able to give their children an edge through tuition and enrichment, leading to exams such as the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) no longer being "the level playing field that they once were", he added.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he knows that PAP will plant a new head master and he is angry.
so before he leaves the school, he m&d slingging PAP during SG50

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if raffles' students are fetched by their chauffeurs in bentley's and rolls royces what about acs which rely on the mrt to transport their students? is acs more "attas"?

image.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Chan is a friend. He came from a humble background and knows the conditions under which people like him can rise to the top and those that create an ossified class system. I applaud him.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fact.
There are no more poor people in Singapore.
Every family owns a car.
Middle class is really low class.
What the principal said was a statement of fact.
ACS is Atas Class
RI middle class is really cattle class.
Principal is right.
He has vision. He should resign and stand for erection.
Surely win one!!!!!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Chan is a friend. He came from a humble background and knows the conditions under which people like him can rise to the top and those that create an ossified class system. I applaud him.

I have known Poh Meng for decades.
He is a humble, capable and very good individual.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read that the new principal for RI is coming from some normal tech school, a school reserved for the lowest dregs in society. I am worried that this could set RI down the slippery slope of decline from a great middle class school into a school for the masses. RI would cease to be RI and become like some neighbourhood school.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn no head no tail
anyhow talk about raffles
raffels will always be raffles
high class low class middle class
those who walk thru the doors of raffles
will be future ministers and pms
do don't any how tock coke