• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG xmm blogger on crusade to take down sexy IG & Tumblr posts-will she succeed???

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
gOJd3Sa.png

GUIDE: How to report xiaomeimei/upskirt tumblrs

Note: Please DO NOT report original content creators of NSFW sex-positive blogs. Our purpose here is solely to report and take down the blogs using the photos and videos of girls and women which are illegally obtained (spy cams, upskirts) and without consent. These blogs below feature a community of people who are safe, consensual and are fully aware of the kind of attention they receive in the creation and circulation of their content. This makes ALL the difference.

Refer to this list: https://allmyfantasies4.tumblr.com/post/153414519885/sg-girls-nsfw-tumblr-blogs

We're tackling sexual harassment, not sex. So please, no matter how much you may personally disagree with their blogs, they do not deserve to be reported.

Sex-positive people in Singapore are rare enough to come by okay please don't let them get caught in the crossfire. I'll hopefully be able to make a #woke video about sex positivity soon but till then, hang tight! If any of the content creators would like to educate me further on this topic please feel free to DM or e-mail me!
-

After posting the video on sexual harassment, I've been receiving a steady stream of more than 200 messages from women and girls alike, sharing your stories and confiding in me. MANY of ya'll have told me how much you regret not doing anything about it, how you didn't realise it was not okay, and most importantly, ya'll have told me that you've called these people out, confronted them, had other commuters hold them down while you contact the authorities, and omg that is awesome. It's kinda lit a fire under my ass to follow up with a course of action that we take to stop these tumblr sites.

It's frankly pretty awesome, not like cool dude awesome but like awe-inspiring awesome, that we are finally talking about it, sharing our thoughts, getting up in arms about making sure that these sites are stopped and that no one else needs to go through this alone.

We can ACTUALLY do this.

A lot more at .

Last edited by a moderator: