• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Woman (local? foreigner?) throws half boil eggs back at cashier, wants them cracked open for her

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at yakun and toastbox they break eggs for you. at kopitiam you break your own eggs. at motel 69 can fertilize mistress’ egg.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you condemn the lady customer I would like to add that the toast box staff in numerous locations got attitude problem. Could be she is just clapping back.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese PRC are racist and unreasonable. They can crack and peel the eggs in posh hotel breakfast halls but they are offended to crack the eggs in the kopitiam. These. Chinese PRC must be killed and murdered and stoned to death

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese PRC are racist and unreasonable. They can crack and peel the eggs in posh hotel breakfast halls but they are offended to crack the eggs in the kopitiam. These. Chinese PRC must be killed and murdered and stoned to death
Some very wealthy types are just there to hurl abuse snd insult at staffs. I have seen it with my own eyes. No matter what, they will find a fault on their bad day. I have stop going out with these types. Too stressful.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The standard of service at this toast box branch is simply appalling. I've have a chat with towkay George. This rude staff should be fired and the good woman compensated with free eggs.
Blame it on lack of training. Cannot simply hire people.

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds local...stoopid woman just wants her eggs not too cooked, not too watery, yolk just nice...

go and do yourself lah...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds local...stoopid woman just wants her eggs not too cooked, not too watery, yolk just nice...

go and do yourself lah...
I was in Mt Austin malaysia coffee shop I told the lady server I want my soft boil eggs 80% cooked and it was done fuss free.