• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - woman kpkb she feels kena chop carrot by bt merah view curry rice lady boss who wants to charge her $18 for 1 sotong!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
file6x60jg1vrhs9fkkdl4.jpg

file6x60jg7af6uf2k8sfeq.jpg

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/sin...d7os_StGeSpoM-_SrAV5Ug1qu849LqtxyO2grojEHl65Q

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-wants-to-charge-her-18-for-1-sotong.6769700/

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn

This stall is famous for her cut throat prices.

betterest you go nearby blk22 for the curry rice that cost 50%lesser

knn

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If low SES Sinkies cannot afford please fuck off. We have foreigners with high paying jobs would only be too glad to patronise such eateries and enjoy the ambience without poor SES Sinkies.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The the Sggov can charge $100k for COEs and say it is market determined, why can't the makcik charge $18 for sotong? Not happy don't buy

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is no harm asking the price of certain special dish & say no if you find it too expensive instead of making a fuss out of it after paying.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I will pay a visit to this makcik to patronise her stall.
I bet she will give it to me for just $4 after I greet her the way Jesus greets:
Peace be upon you, my sister.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this stall famous for tok carrot, last year, 3 of us went no sotong no fish, bill was $48, knnccb
that is the last time

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
which stall ?tian tian curry??
if tian tian is a horrible cut throat cb curry profit.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn

This stall is famous for her cut throat prices.

betterest you go nearby blk22 for the curry rice that cost 50%lesser

knn
Confirmed and chopped. Many disputes concerning over charging. A few fights broke out in the 80s too when I used to live in a neighbouring block. This coffeeshop stall goes back a long time.