• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Young chiobu tearfully says her family couldn't afford BreadTalk while growing up

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People 17 year old want to call whatever bag luxury bag also cannot, cheap people is like that always like to open their self entitled cheap mouth to bully people. Losers are like that, you buy a condo never say it’s luxury they will also say cheap condo. @Valium aka glockman jeremy Quek already proved it beyond doubt. View attachment 175885
And if you buy condo, cheap jealous people will not just say it’s a cheap condo but say you are prostitute that’s why you buy condo. Proven by cheap Malaysians and their sinkie dogs here and out there that did that to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People 17 year old want to call whatever bag luxury bag also cannot, cheap people is like that always like to open their self entitled cheap mouth to bully people. Losers are like that, you buy a condo never say it’s luxury they will also say cheap condo. @Valium aka glockman jeremy Quek already proved it beyond doubt. View attachment 175885
And it’s not a matter of being rich or poor but a matter of cheap mouth and this kind of cheap people when poor will act very subservient but mean and nasty when got a bit of money ONLY, proven by my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell ask you to 滚回你的hdb 去。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you buy condo, cheap jealous people will not just say it’s a cheap condo but say you are prostitute that’s why you buy condo. Proven by cheap Malaysians and their sinkie dogs here and out there that did that to me.
It’s not a matter of rich or poor but a matter of snobbish bullies. The real rich that I met in charity are a lot nicer. It’s this type of a little bit of money only fake rich like my mean-and-nasty-gave staff-leftovers-while-asking her to work OT Cantonese ex boss with director salary that have no kindness to poorer or lower level people.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys don’t envy my luxury car

1673506829611.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People want to buy or flaunt luxury good is people business. It’s okay as long as such people don’t turn around to accuse others are whore to buy condo. There are such sons of whores around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap loser people is like that, even if you are 47 and want to learn piano they will also open their cheap mouth to comment you tell lies, trying hard to act rich, act high class etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap loser people is like that, even if you are 47 and want to learn piano they will also open their cheap mouth to comment you tell lies, trying hard to act rich, act high class etc.
Ditto for learning foreign languages French Spanish German etc also got cheap loser people open their mouth to mock you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These loser self entitled sons of whores got no qualms to attack me as whore based on nothing but their evil liar mouth. Such people are a fucking disgrace indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These loser self entitled sons of whores got no qualms to attack me as whore based on nothing but their evil liar mouth. Such people are a fucking disgrace indeed.
And because I say the fact that I am impossible to be a whore as I am a virgin with annulled marriage, they say you are crazy whore. When narrow hearted self entitled loser people want to attack you, no need proof no need anything one just cheap mouth open can accuse anything from whore to you are mad to you are telling lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately the world is full of cheap people that think they are entitled to bully you just because they are men can insult women whore, or they are richer they know the brands they can mock poorer youngster on non luxury bag.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s a cheap condo. So what? I bought it with my hard earned money put in the down payment as soon as I got my over six months bonus for doing a good job on the clear shit job. Who are you sons of whores to smear mock and insult me. Only you sons of whores have mother wife daughters that open leg to buy condo. Pui!