• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Xiong Jing Nan defeats Angela Lee via unanimous decision

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think i also can be judge just 10 - 9 or 10 - 8. Never really go count the real number significant strike as need to have close monitoring and angles and views. Here is my scorecard.

1st round 10 - 9 Xiong
2nd round 10 - 9 Angela
3rd round 10 - 9 Angela
4th round 10 - 9 Xiong
5th round 10 - 9 Angela

Angela has more aggression and keep advancing. Landed more take downs and won on clinch fighting. I score Angela win.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm that chatri not even bothering to hide his favouritism the way he followed up to disagree with judges when his lee siblings lost :cautious:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
anybody watch this rubbish?

i find the whole idea of mixed martial arts totally loathsome

entirely uncouth
entirely unsophisticated

entirely primitive
fake
staged
totally unrealistic

no skills required

just primitive ape-like grappling,

who the eff finds that intriguing?

stupid yanks with single digit IQ might, and since slanties are genetically inferior copycats, they too follow.

but it's beyond me why anyone with some brains i.e. high iq and inventiveness, would find this nonsensical thing called MMA even worth watching

it's pukeworthy
it induces vomit

pathetic

maybe suited for peasants coolies prostitutes rickshawpullers
it's true that describes stinkies

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
as much as i hate that kafir bastard anti-Islamic and anti-Muslim moron old fart harry lee, i'd have to agree with him on at least one thing

(not on too many other things)

that stinkies just haven't got the talent

left to their own devices, stinkies make ALL the wrong decisions.

worse yet, just like their fellow slanty cousins, they are no better than copycats

whatever their ang moh masters shove down their throats, they gladly swallow

a lowly heathen subhuman kind if ever had existed, that would be slanties and the worst among that kind might be stinkies

i'd agree with old fart on this thing , at least, as much as i disagreed with that low IQ moron who held himself in high esteem and whom both yanks & tiongs were falling over themselves to meet and exchange views as if to learn the pearls of wisdom of a long secluded sage or some such nonsense

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lose means lose. Talk so much still a loser. Being the crowd favourite and being Chatri's pet and yet the judges are not persuaded. Its an unanimous decision by the judges.