• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Trans MMA instructor Kimberly Cheong points out all the amateur mistakes Kurt Tay made in his fight against Ah Bui!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1657689619087.png

kellykimberlyc

Kurt Tay STREETFIGHT analysis: Rookie mistakes to avoid! (Pretty basic stuff, sorry if you already know these)
*By the way, I don't condone the actions of Ah Bui. What did you achieve from beating up a mentally challenged public figure?

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/kelly-kimberly-cheong-kurt-tay-fight-analysis/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho she was doing those post soccer match talk cock leeview session.
In a real fight if the opponent doesn't want to collaborate with you using the same fight eg mma vs mma .mma vs wing chun etc you can't even apply your technics.
My uncle would simplee use his wriggling worm kick see how ah bui fight back ? :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho she was doing those post soccer match talk cock leeview session.
In a real fight if the opponent doesn't want to collaborate with you using the same fight eg mma vs mma .mma vs wing chun etc you can't even apply your technics.
My uncle would simplee use his wriggling worm kick see how ah bui fight back ? :cool:
Just imagine this scenario .
Once you lie down ready to do the wriggling worm kick all the blocking punches technics no longer applies.
Yes he can bend down and punch. But this is not in mma lesson.
It's now all about kicking ass and lanjiao balls. Did mma teach them how to protect balls ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would love to see Kurt Tay fight this tranny. Hold a fight inside a dojo otherwise some stupid HDB peasants are going to make a police report because 'violence' happened at their precious void deck again. :rolleyes: