• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Singaporean man demonstrates how to keep physically fit with vigorous dance!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imho taking edison chens' prime time as a benchmark, noone in history can go above his class. At best is on par :o-o:
Let me humbly explained why I think so.
Putting aside body built which can be trained.
His features comprise a combination of amdk and Asian. There are many other people which also have this combination but his is of perfect cuttings i.e there is nothing that need to be trimmed. :wink:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me humbly explained why I think so.
Putting aside body built which can be trained.
His features comprise a combination of amdk and Asian. There are many other people which also have this combination but his is of perfect cuttings i.e there is nothing that need to be trimmed. :wink:
Portrait of @hollowman

1663398387360.png

and her niece, @sweetiepie

1663398530019.png