• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Sengkang Grand Mall - Singapore's Newest Mall

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sengkang Grand Mall - the name itself is so heartlandish and obiang. It'll have greater appeal if they named it "Ginfreely Mall" or "Mayfair Mall".

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All under papigs , no difference tge stores inside mostly their kakis lol,now adays their plan is all go mall, collect high rent ,n business earn mo ey from residents as all hv no choice but to spend there at a higher costs,lol,60% high

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these malls are clones of each other, bored to tears.
Just like our HDB estates, all look alike.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
just went to the mall yesterday, there was no human-cashier in the NTUC at all.
I got use app to self-scan and pay, and then subjected to 4 random checks by staff. LPPL right?

Untitled.png

Self+Checkout.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
just went to the mall yesterday, there was no human-cashier in the NTUC at all.
I got use app to self-scan and pay, and then subjected to 4 random checks by staff. LPPL right?

Untitled.png

Self+Checkout.jpg

The nearest MRT station is Buangkok station right?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it’s not a special mall with special flagship tenants such as a mega bookstore similar to Kinokuniya.

I’m guessing it’s another shit mall with the usual few QB House, McDonald’s, Uniqlo, Soo Kee and other assorted shit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it’s not a special mall with special flagship tenants such as a mega bookstore similar to Kinokuniya.

I’m guessing it’s another shit mall with the usual few QB House, McDonald’s, Uniqlo, Soo Kee and other assorted shit.
now must add don don donki and daisho.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should build a "V" mall that is exclusive to the vaccinated, so that the unvaccinated will be drooling. :rolleyes: