• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - See how many people attended Panther the cat's funeral

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1671717527948.png

https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-the-cat-being-thrown-from-22nd-floor-of-blk-186-boon-lay-avenue

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/ama-i-just-visited-panthers-shrine-in-boon-lay.6851360/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the cat would have had a higher chance of survival if it were thrown from a vintage HDB flat, 10 to 13 floors max. There would be things below to break its fall.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Rainbow Bridge" is a poem that has brought comfort to animal lovers everywhere.
Hope it brings solace to Panther's friends in their time of grief.

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... "

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This might be unacceptable to the animal lovers, especially those lonely and barren women who use cats as a surrogate for biological children, and spend an unhealthy amount of time at pet shelters...

But in the grand cosmos of time, the cat got what it exactly deserved. Of course, the premise here is that you must believe in reincarnation and past lives.

The boy too, shall eventually reap what he has sown. Karma eventually balances everything out nicely.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the boy think that it was a baby panther which will endanger to human when it grew to adult ... :o-o:
为名除害?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have seen so many funeral wake events, I have never come across anyone crying or mourning for the deceased except for few occasions.
But so many residents cry and weep for their sincere loss. is intriguing and mind blogging,

That is because the unnatural death. II may sympathize with them even as they are just too Emo' to me.