• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Pack of stray dogs chase after fit jogger at Pasir Ris

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong??? That PCB fucker cannot run right??? The dogs are there to motivate him and fucker should be grateful. What is going to happen to those dogs after this video has been uploaded...... Probably will get authorities to go there and catch the dogs and kill them with lethal injections...... The person who took that video and uploaded..... karma on it's way...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong??? That PCB fucker cannot run right??? The dogs are there to motivate him and fucker should be grateful. What is going to happen to those dogs after this video has been uploaded...... Probably will get authorities to go there and catch the dogs and kill them with lethal injections...... The person who took that video and uploaded..... karma on it's way...
Dogs act as a pacer

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his scent must have pissed them off. may be fart too much from overrated low ses yet pricey spicy, greasy, and starchy makan while jogging.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run to a wall and face the wall and keep very still. The stupid dogs will continue barking for some time but will not attack him. After a while, they'll just walk away slowly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dogs sense weakness and fear in humans. They know the 'aura' you give off. Never run away.

Once I stumbled upon an abandoned construction site, a pack of stray dogs there barked at me. I stared at them and slowly walked away. They did not give chase and retreated... they know who the real alpha is. :cool: