• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Malaysian buay song they had to pay RM10k fine to Singapore because ... ...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy peasy income for PAP. I witness a Malaysian car forgot to include bridge toll at 2 nd link when returning to jiu hu and was fined. Dunno how much.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your whole country is running amok with jiuhu, they bring in their culture, and work ethnic...and they want to be the BOSS

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then they know sg custom and ica or actually any cuntry ica/custom is a legalised robber? It is also a place where laws doesnt apply directly.
They say move you move, they say strip you strip, they say pay you pay.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then they know sg custom and ica or actually any cuntry ica/custom is a legalised robber? It is also a place where laws doesnt apply directly.
They say move you move, they say strip you strip, they say pay you pay.

Once I was on a technician course trip to Japan and as mentioned, Jipun ica said open every single compartment of your luggage, I just have to comply and open. They saw some common tools like screwdriver, spanner etc and started to play punk with me to probe further why I need to bring all these tools and doesn't seem willing to let me pass the custom and continued the interrogation . What fark logic is this? If I had intention to commit crimes there do I need to bring a Farking bag of tools there, can't I just buy them there? Is available everywhere.
Farking custom is just a place without law in any cuntry.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once I was on a technician course trip to Japan and as mentioned, Jipun ica said open every single compartment of your luggage, I just have to comply and open. They saw some common tools like screwdriver, spanner etc and started to play punk with me to probe further why I need to bring all these tools and doesn't seem willing to let me pass the custom and continued the interrogation . What fark logic is this? If I had intention to commit crimes there do I need to bring a Farking bag of tools there, can't I just buy them there? Is available everywhere.
Farking custom is just a place without law in any cuntry.
Thats because you are chinese. Nothing to do with the tools.