• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Jack Neo's Money No Enough 3 (In Cinemas 1 February)

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiko Neo still at it making shitty movies for old farts with cringeworthy local humour.

Someone should tell him the days of targetting the CNY period when few shops are opened and the only place to go was to the movies are long gone. :laugh:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiko Neo still at it making shitty movies for old farts with cringeworthy local humour.

Someone should tell him the days of targetting the CNY period when few shops are opened and the only place to go was to the movies are long gone. :laugh:

Just another excuse for him to do couch casting to fk young puxy, oops sorry its Alphard Van Casting

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't watch first 2 episodes. Not likely to watch the third one. I am not a fan of local, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand drama series. Too much crying, screaming and yelling. I rather watch netflix "The Crown".

jw5

Loyal
This bugger has the opportunity to make more thought-provoking movies with original scripts, but he chooses to continue making his run-of-the-mill for-the-simple-minded-masses type movies, just to make more money. :rolleyes::mad::FU:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a mystery how fuck gullible sinkees are to waste time and money on this crap movie, i guess thats why PAP is in power all these years......

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a very strange family for Jack Neo wife and Jack Neo daughter in law to approve the illicit relationship between Jack Neo and Jack Neo daughter in law.

However Jack Neo son was extremely upset

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
天底下有这事? 爸爸上了 媳妇?

儿子上媳妇也可以, so what? :biggrin:

EygZtnBVIAcIaFg.jpg