• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Guess his race? Man on MRT speaks hokkien, but can you figure out what he is saying???

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 man is polis? :eek: hokkien ah neh alighted train with them is to go 1 corner to settle then suddenlee ran away? Simi taichi ? KNN
My uncle try to figure out what happened.
Hokkien neh overheard the 2 Chinese man talking something bad about him. He assumed the 2 Chinese sinkie man are ft. He then said sinkie pai gia like him don't bring in polis during pia gia talk and later said he has been in out changi many times. Later they agreed to go outside talk to settle the dispute. Hokkien neh then take the opportunity to run away when he leelised the 2 man are actuallee polis man .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220504-000706_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is This guy this guy ?
Shaolin-Soccer-Kung-Fu-Kingdom-770x472.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this is a local commercial ad sponsored by "Onitsuka Tiger", and the shitskin the brand ambassador.

The shitskin successfully escaped because of the quality of his Onitsuka Tiger sports shoes.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle try to figure out what happened.
Hokkien neh overheard the 2 Chinese man talking something bad about him. He assumed the 2 Chinese sinkie man are ft. He then said sinkie pai gia like him don't bring in polis during pia gia talk and later said he has been in out changi many times. Later they agreed to go outside talk to settle the dispute. Hokkien neh then take the opportunity to run away when he leelised the 2 man are actuallee polis man .

Police scolding CB in the end? Someone should complain to SPF about the officers' conduct. Totally unbecoming of a police officer and a disgrace to SPF.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
. Hokkien neh then take the opportunity to run away when he leelised the 2 man are actuallee polis man .

KNN

Chao Turtle kong the 2 men not polis.
If polis, they sureLee yayapapaya their b a d g e, read "BADGE".
And they would have called for polis.

The hokkien neh run away is verLee sang kanchil.
He realised cannot play play with words, act pai kia,
so fast hand, fast leg, fly away.

Very typical right.
Mouth talk Lumpar-Hong only.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ! I met this Singapore pai kia today at Downtown LINE. He was fidgeting as he seemed to realize he had become famous. He existed at Tampines East Station, and ran up the escalator.

BTW, he changed his shoes.