• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Crimewatch : Singaporean woman forced to have sex with fake AMDK who is actually Indian national

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEX.....SEX.....SEX
"India has become a land of rapists," - says INDIAN High Court

Please refer:

https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2020/10/01/india-has-become-a-land-of-rapists--says-madras-hc.html

All migrants from the land of rapists in SG going out to mall, bus, hawker centers, cycling in PCN in a pursuit of SEX.

PAP government seem protecting their rights to rape Singaporeans, In most of the cases involving young victims who are just secondary students of both genders were unreported as the Singaporean students pays CECA for the sex. That makes CECA emboldened in the streets and media talking too loudly and always walking in gangs. But if I come across Singaporeans more than 4 or 5 youth assemble anywhere, SPF ask for their IDs. But if SPF notice any CECA in groups do not ask for their IDs. It is to protect the foreigners.

As a true spiritual, I knew that this guy has tricked more than hundred girls in bed. However, he is still protected. During LKY era, such criminals were deported directly after their release from the prison. NOW PAP became toooooo LIBERAL towards FTs. He was looking for them on online chat room looking Students, Young, single, female. Posing as an UK expatriate working in Singapore, he initiated exchanging naked selfie and worked his way up to ask for sex. When rejected, he threatened to expose their naked photographs.

All CECA using all kind of dating APPS to fuck, and they also demand $$$. This part is where PAP failed. They brought them here for special passes to rape its children. The law makers supposed to protect them. Because they are breaking the law in sexual immoral cases and hide under power and money, nobody could question the statuesque on this immoral and illicit sexualities. Only making such videos may bring more rapists into SG.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY CECA IS EMBOLDENED TO LEAD A POLYGAMY IN SG

1. It is simple
2. Attractive girls and boys pay CECA to get laid
3. CECA do not have any values
4. The most immoral guys on earth.
5. They are all dogs with an appetite of a dog
6. It is for ONS so that they can have sex with more woman or men (polygamy)

It is not a HOAX. I went to PCN for a ride, i got so many young girls and boys smiled at me, some winked at me.

I surprised to see the younger generation seem more willing to go out with you if you are a CECA in PCN. Perhaps they mistook me for a CECA. Then i slowed down and pay attention to the wall-posts that says I should look out for pedestrians, even though it is politically correct, but it prompted me to think other ways...

Look for pedestrians to socialize. Then I realize SG government seek more Singaporeans to support CECA in their prostitution. All CECA are brothels in SG serving both genders for money. They have already collapsed the IT industry and now casing social problems.

IMG_0112[1].jpeg

My next wall post says...

This is where all girls and boys smiling/

It is not a JOKE. but it is happening.,

IMG_0107[1].jpeg

I saw the next wall post....
One girl even gave me a signal to walk with her which I rejected. But for me i was not seeking ONS but i knew what is going on.
IMG_0108[1].jpeg

ALL SG GOVERTNEMNT INITIATIVES ARE SEXUALLY MOTIVATED.
SG GOVT or MOE are not encouraging any conservative view of marriage and family bearing new generations.

To be continued....

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have thousands of such rapists from India who moved to the heartlands doing the brothel business openly. Money is the factor which gives SG youth to socialize with these CECA openly.

CECA is getting paid for it. I asked Satan why ICA gave these guy's a s-pass not a brothel-visa or prostitution visa. Satan was speechless as CECA are making residual income through prostitution making the rental market to go higher. PAP is happy as property market is buffed up to a record high.

The CECA who can't get a job in India, it is easier for them to get a job in Singapore. It is to show SG job market is meant for FTs. Singaporeans are neglected as CECA playing their politics in the Job market in SG with MOM. MOM is betraying Singaporeans in all ways. 90% recruitment agencies in IT industry are owned by CECA.

MOM can't understand. When i question these things with Satan who is communicating with me almost tangibly, vocally for 18 hours a day, Satan was speechless as he is behaving like he is now mentally retarded. He has already given up his protection to PAP. He openly admitted LW is unfit for the next PM, but LHL says otherwise.

We do not have a leader in SG to take SG forward as it is leading into destruction.
I will demonstrate all my posts in reality and substantiate my evidence in due time.
It is all spiritual.