• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Celest Chong 'blown away' people still listen to her music

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"I'm actually pretty blown away. It's like the seeds that were sown for so many years before leaving have grown tremendously. People still listen to my songs," she said. "I've got about 38,000 people a month listening to me on Spotify now, which I didn't think was still going on.

"One particular song of mine has 50 million people listening on just one China website."

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...pore-blown-away-people-still-listen-her-music

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am 'blown away' that the SPH propagandists still give interview time to these showbiz lowlifes.

I suspect it's a contractual obligation, they must be given interviews from time to time, to get content for the trashy tabloid.