• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - "very noisy dessert shop at 145 Jalan Besar... very inconsiderate owner and patrons... every day also cannot rest well..."

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the upside, the poster enjoys the convenience of having a popular dessert shop right below his home.

1646666395330.png

I had faith in government agencies and reported all over but civil servants just push the responsibility all over the place.

This dessert shop is veyr popular and I am sure you have probably patronised... selling very expensive dessert - more than $5 per bowl but young char siews like very much.

They operate until 3 am EVERY DAY.

By its own, it is ok, but the patrons tend to like to park in the season car park area and the road becomes very busy. Some of these cars are illegally modified and very loud....

They also have this ORA so close to my HDB that is very popular among the youngsters who want privacy outside and they talk very loud until the shop closes.

Most shop owners will manage their patrons.. but this owner don't care... they don't even come out to tell their patrons to behave... or even to seat them inside the enclosed area - because they scared put them inside will scare other patrons.

Aftrer dessert, the patrons will gather around and smoke and talk.... very very noisy...

I have written to head mayor Denise Phua, NEA, SFA, URA, HDB, STB, and police but they all just try to pass the hot potato around.
By right, HDB shops cannot open so late but this shop is in URA area. URA actually replied that ORA area is allowed and they are not following up on it...

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...rons-every-day-also-cannot-rest-well.6706223/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use ear plugs or move, bitch. Jalan Besar is supposed to have a bustling nightlife.