• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SG vaccination for cervix cancer.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world of vaccines is strange. I found out female teenage students in Singapore have been encouraged to take the vaccine for cervix cancer (free). Many parents approve of it.

A former British female health minister once said: "Don't screw around if you don't want to contract cervix cancer". Has the Singapore government given such advice to our females.

I am curious how the manufacturers can test if the vaccine for cervix cancer works. The probable scheme is to find a group of female volunteers, give them the jab and say: "Go! Go out in the field and get screwed! Try at least twice a week". After a year and when the volunteers are tested to be free of cervix cancer, it would be proof that the vaccine works.

HOOT AH!

"E=mc² Is Wrong"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite sure the doctors get kickbacks even from administering the humble flu vaccines. :wink:

So they're pimping Gardasil to kids these days? I thought it was just sexually active adult women when it first came out. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s a vaccine for hpv, not for cervix cancer. hpv can lead to cervix cancer if not treated early. there’s no such thing as a vaccine for cervix cancer. your iq and race mantra is now in danger of being discredited. face palm.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of recommending Gardasil to the daughter, you could recommend Vagisil to the mother.