• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Toddler Girl dies after car accident at River Valley, parents appealing for witnesses

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Know any sinkie call uniqlo yet? :o-o:

Sinkies should name their children with these two very classy authentic Italian names.

COLOURBOX37712511.jpg
59686726_ropnCZwYoE1IS7AZCxOB8M8tG7erIedxuZqjch7Tenw.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Due to the various construction sites happening on this island shithole, even some zebra crossings can be deadly because they cut off the blind spot for both pedestrians and drivers. :wink:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to the various construction sites happening on this island shithole, even some zebra crossings can be deadly because they cut off the blind spot for both pedestrians and drivers. :wink:
For a safe driver like myself, any hurdles or blind spot etc will not cause accident simply becos I am extraordinary careful, patience, alert, good at defensive driving and able to keep myself accident free, probably for a lifetime, other than those caused by other invalid drivers:geek:
This is then the kind of person that should be holding a valid driving license. :wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 194470
View attachment 194471
He and his family are currently appealing for eyewitnesses who can help provide more information to the police.

Top photo courtesy of Mothership reader
Motherfucking cheebai father now blames the road, blames traffic, blames no road humps, blames everything else except taking responsibility for the safety of their own child!

You farm out the care of your daughter to a cheap domestic workers, then I say fuck you, you deserve it.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a safe driver like myself, any hurdles or blind spot etc will not cause accident simply becos I am extraordinary careful, patience, alert, good at defensive driving and able to keep myself accident free, probably for a lifetime, other than those caused by other invalid drivers:geek:
This is then the kind of person that should be holding a valid driving license. :wink:

if picture of the 2 ang mo ladies
are the passenger and driver ;
they maybe horr got their
driving licence converted
or driving with a foreign or
international licence or
with no licence ...

both are distracted talking talking
while driving...

incar cctv should be mandatory
horr...:(

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
if picture of the 2 ang mo ladies
are the passenger and driver ;
they maybe horr got their
driving licence converted
or driving with a foreign or
international licence or
with no licence ...

both are distracted talking talking
while driving...

incar cctv should be mandatory
horr...:(
This is another kind of problem with lta & tp allowing foreign conversion.
Mudlander can use money to buy and convert in sg song song to jurong without spending a few ks for the sg trainings.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tragic. This is near my place. It's 2 lanes each way, but what I often see is when cars want to turn right into condos, they usually stop suddenly and the car behind will swerve left. Anyone crossing in front will have 0 response time.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure tao tai chee because her father is AMDK and the mother sure want to make it a point to show that they are more superior than the others.

Where got when locals die got make a shrine out of the place of death….only AMDK type does that.

Last edited:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely the maid's fault. She only held the hand of Zara's sister, and then let Zara wander on her own. Its an accident waiting to happen.

If she grabbed Zara with one hand, and her sis with the other then cross the road together, Zara would probably still be alive and dancing now.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can’t just blame the driver right? Knn what the fuck, the helper didn’t hold the hands of BOTH kids

A car ran her over — despite screams from her helper, who was merely two steps behind holding Zara's sister's hand, for the car to stop.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motherfucking cheebai father now blames the road, blames traffic, blames no road humps, blames everything else except taking responsibility for the safety of their own child!

You farm out the care of your daughter to a cheap domestic workers, then I say fuck you, you deserve it.
Knn.. farming out your kids to a maid to take care is the deadliest sin the family has committed.

Anyway the father should not be blaming the heaven , earth , wind or the road and government. What's the use of spraying arrow of accusations and hoping one arrow of accusations might stick.

You got to take care of your own kids

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's the idiot who took the video? So fucking blur. It's high time he/she change to a better phone with high resolution camera functions.