• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG : Those covid vaccination not up to date are 5x likely to fall severely ill.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a load of crap......
Just recently, my unvaxxed friend's family members all caught covid within the span of 2-3 days. All were vaccinated. 1 of them came down with pretty bad symptoms ended up hospitalised. My unvaxxed friend boh tio boh tai ji at all. He was the only one taking care of them, including visiting the one hospitalised in a ward filled with covid patients. By the way, the 1st one who got infected is the only one in the family still wearing a mask! Laugh my fucking ass out!

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Hou Kau Kan PCB PJKLJ hookay KNNBCCB:FU:

Strangely most of these books (if not all) aren't available at your library...... lol.... I read them all.... just a recommendation....

9781529342680-800x1220h.jpg

10323530.jpg

9780007498086.jpg

9781466848993.jpg

81iyRkfFe+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

61nIRBUaRlL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

GUEST_cc131671-250c-465e-952f-94a586fa50fe

418kMI5FO8L.jpg

51B1CY8wUDL.jpg

41243F90qWL.jpg

71WFfaPYTfL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

59139637.jpg

51CsswIIiVL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just recently, my unvaxxed friend's family members all caught covid within the span of 2-3 days. All were vaccinated. 1 of them came down with pretty bad symptoms ended up hospitalised. My unvaxxed friend boh tio boh tai ji at all. He was the only one taking care of them, including visiting the one hospitalised in a ward filled with covid patients. By the way, the 1st one who got infected is the only one in the family still wearing a mask! Laugh my fucking ass out!

Hello new Remdesivir customer. :sneaky:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fearmongering again?

When trust is broken, there is no longer fear.

Conversely they should fear we coming with pitchforks.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
please sell away the boosters and give the proceeds to the poor and needy sinkies.
Biden the Son of satan already asked FDA for funds back in august to release the new fucking con sticks. Cheebais have run out money to line their own coffers so robbing the state reserves and other gong cheebai stooges like whore jinx is the only way to top up their cash