• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Thaksin visits Singaporean fan who named his stall "Thaksin beef noodles"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thaksin-beef-noodle-cover.png

Good business, long queue at Seah im hawker centre :

335324198_894299288509206_9125937670341863981_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seah Im hawker centre update:

They have demolished the two stalls that used to be on either side of the shortcuts linking the two rows of stalls. Here is a photo showing one of those side stalls, selling vegetarian food. I remember there was a Malay food stall and a chicken rice stall facing each other at one of these shortcuts.

AF1QipMgPZLMK7iwHTiEI6ewSgZjLpyQ2huXZb5pSqZW=s0

New basins for washing hands, tap is sensor-activated. Walls on three sides to protect your privacy when you wash your hands and mouth. :biggrin:

New tables, new signboards, new tiles are gloomy dark color, reminds me of the renovated Marine Parade hawker centre.

Before and after:

AF1QipMMnIGnsoFM5i55vYn5UrnUHbGp1xoe01UZc1-r=s0
AF1QipPONRh2s1la7Gn47M6qx8dLuMbbLX10SHg53hID=s0