• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sun Xueling's cute toddler daughter invited all her classmates to her Christmas party, but...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1671864624001.png

... Sun Xueling never intended to have a Christmas party, so her toddler daughter had to apologize and uninvite all her classmates.

Sun Xueling
My 6yo daughter’s classmate’s mummy informed that my daughter went around the class to invite her classmates for a Xmas party at my house.
My daughter had also scribbled on little pieces of scrap paper our home address and distributed it so her little friends would know where to go for the party.
Only problem is …. we hadn’t planned on any Xmas party And she also mangled the spelling of the address so the mummies don’t know what the address is
In the end, we had to apologize to her friends that there is no party
Parenting 1101
Merry Christmas everyone!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/sun-xuelings-dotter-so-funneh-chio-kar-peng.6852574/

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why her daughter scribble words until like that??? Pifzer or Moderna? Betterer check her brain...

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
孙雪玲阿姨

She is a Singaporean, but she wanted everything from foreigners. (PAP strategy)
First, she met Gurias Glitteri.

That is not made in China??

Don't ask me what kind of name that is. That is the name of her CCP hubby
Sun's China-born husband became a Singaporean citizen later.

He is an information technology entrepreneur who was born in Beijing and subsequently became a Singapore citizen in 2009

1671873085479.png

She spoke about how he and other new citizens integrated themselves into Singapore society.
Now she talks to many residents in Punggol who are predominantly CECA, and she promotes CECA Citizenship and wanted to integrate themselves into Singapore so that she can be a lifelog MP.

1671873159009.jpeg

SHE, CECA and CCP have already POLLUTED
The Punggol's pungent smell is NOT from outside but within

1671873289156.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe PAP MPs do not deserve such salary and respect based on their Quality of work.
Singaporeans to decide if the salary they draw can anyway be justified
LHL said his mps need to earn same as pte businessman or else when they have meetings with them will malu and not gain leespect from them.