• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Someone bought a packet of white chicken from a chicken rice stall, turned out to be undercooked and bloody

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
r2vri09cq6b31.jpg

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many uneducated are aware of the DANGERS of undercook chicken. Chicken meat is NOT like fish or pork or beef, or even seafood that just a few minutes of boiling will render it edible.

Undercooked or raw Chicken will cause a HOST of dangerous diseases - with first just mere food poisoning, & if eaten by pregnant ladies, it will harm both mother & child. Many times the insignificant nobody me came across stall owners who either under cooked chicken or over cooked chicken that is so hard that it can be used as a hammer to knock nails into doors. which can't be digested, & wanted to call the authorities, but no govt agency can monitor all. It will only be through education & responsible social media that can help educate & save lives, if not uplift lives. I am NOT talking about MSG that health fans had long warn about, or high sugar content, but ACTUALL food poisoning that fills our over-stretched health resources.

Although cooking food & meals are seemingly easy job, that even a village moron can perform what most will agree that it is an honest living, but may the village moron AT LEAST be aware of health concerns & not ignorantly serve food that may cause harm to innocent others...

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many uneducated are aware of the DANGERS of undercook chicken. Chicken meat is NOT like fish or pork or beef, or even seafood that just a few minutes of boiling will render it edible.

Undercooked or raw Chicken will cause a HOST of dangerous diseases - with first just mere food poisoning, & if eaten by pregnant ladies, it will harm both mother & child. Many times the insignificant nobody me came across stall owners who either under cooked chicken or over cooked chicken that is so hard that it can be used as a hammer to knock nails into doors. which can't be digested, & wanted to call the authorities, but no govt agency can monitor all. It will only be through education & responsible social media that can help educate & save lives, if not uplift lives. I am NOT talking about MSG that health fans had long warn about, or high sugar content, but ACTUALL food poisoning that fills our over-stretched health resources.

Although cooking food & meals are seemingly easy job, that even a village moron can perform what most will agree that it is an honest living, but may the village moron AT LEAST be aware of health concerns & not ignorantly serve food that may cause harm to innocent others...
Idiot

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean fried chicken not good for my stomach?