• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean offended by fat soldier named "Yuan Yuan" in Ah Girls Go Army!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1643179472449.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/sjw-triggered-by-ah-girls-go-army.6685288/

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is just a show, creativity and pure entertainment. Why Sinkies are sensitive over little thing? No wonder PAPAYA like to play with sinkies emotion to win vote.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo is lowbrow humour personified. These SJW snowflakes must be too young to not have seen his earlier standup comedian shows with Moses Lim. :rolleyes:

If you don't like it then don't watch it. No need to attempt cancel culture on something that hurts your goddamn sensitive feelings. You fucked up SJWs are why pop culture and entertainment is becoming more and more sterile.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo is lowbrow humour personified. These SJW snowflakes must be too young to not have seen his earlier standup comedian shows with Moses Lim. :rolleyes:

If you don't like it then don't watch it. No need to attempt cancel culture on something that hurts your goddamn sensitive feelings. You fucked up SJWs are why pop culture and entertainment is becoming more and more sterile.
These social justice warriors / woke imbeciles are a joke. Go to McDonald’s and expect filet mignon!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have a problem with Jack Neo producing low brow shit to cater to the crass segments in society, but I take offence to the fact that he's constantly re-using the same material just to get subsidies or support from the army.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have a problem with Jack Neo producing low brow shit to cater to the crass segments in society, but I take offence to the fact that he's constantly re-using the same material just to get subsidies or support from the army.

What's next? AGGA sequel : Ah Gua Go Army?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
2012 - Ah Boys to Men
2013 - Ah Boys to Men 2
2015 - Ah Boys to Men 3: Frogmen
2017 - Ah Boys to Men 4
2022 - Ah Girls Go Army

Do these sound like they are the works of a director who gives a shit about artistic merit?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo needs to learn from the Tiongs if he wants to make more army-related propaganda films.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo is one of the most shameless guy in the entertainment industry.