• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean Melanie Lim couldn’t get Taylor Swift concert tickets, so she held her own Eras Tour party at home

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
abb6d9cb-9ee2-4ff0-8cbb-582c74f1ead6.jpeg

https://mothership.sg/2024/02/taylor-swift-concert-foodpanda/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo1.jpeg

Flogging will be involved, I will chase them with a whip while they run for their lives. If caught, their fat cunt will receive 2 lashes.

Can hold the event at Mayfair. Then you'll be busy flogging non-stop from morning till night.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo1.jpeg

Flogging will be involved, I will chase them with a whip while they run for their lives. If caught, their fat cunt will receive 2 lashes.

Typical low SES fat ugly sinkie bitches. They must be staying in the east since many ugly bitches come from there.

They are too dumb and ignorant to realize that foreigners get priority for the Swiftie tickets, locals get the leftovers (If any).

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got ticket but thought will be at indoor stadium, angry threw away my ticket into dustbin!