• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean food delivery rider claims he earned more than S$8.4K in a month, worked over 14 hours/day

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rider-8.4k-month-dec-2023.jpg

https://mustsharenews.com/food-deli...eted 1,364 deliveries that,of S$16.68 an hour.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remmeber I posted saying delivery rider can earn 8 to 10k per month and I got a laughing reply from one samster. I wonder what so funny? He thought I was joking or I am naive?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MustShitNews and Mothershit are propaganda instruments of the PAP regime, masquerading as 'alternative and independent news'.

Oh, and they are clickbait merchants too.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Future of coolie genes sinkies, vote PAP to give work life balance jobs to foreign cunts and ownself want to work more than 12 hours daily worse than beggars

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many delivery guys don't sound local, like to cover up their face. They could be Malaysians or PRCs sharing accounts with locals.

If he really makes $8000-9000 every month, I think he got to pay $4000-5000 for his upcoming income tax assessment.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that pple here are not happy that these progressive rider are doing their best to earn a good living.. Why Har? They cannot earn 8k to 10k? Don't u feel happy for them?