• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean dulan he couldn't get refund from Foodpanda for missing food item

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
v1bnlx6frgpa1.jpg

Lycr4 153 points 2 hours ago*
Once, I informed Grab that one of my food item was missing. They asked to submit photo evidence. Of a missing item. ¯\(ツ)

InterTree391 51 points an hour ago
I usually take a photo of the whole delivery and the missing item is obviously not there. It works for all 3 platforms.
Is not a perfect system because malicious people might jus intentionally not include the item. I guess they will also use another system to weed out frequent abusers.

ENTJragemode Senior Citizen 53 points an hour ago
*takes picture of empty hand*

[–]FenecIV [score hidden] 38 minutes ago
I did this and got my refund