• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean Chua Kim Leong hopes to make a living out of advising paying clients which 4D numbers to buy to huat!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chua Kim Leong
on Thursday

I am seriously studying the patterns and predicting this super good 4D number for my VIPs
As long as one is able to pay me well, predicting 4D accurately is possible. Otherwise, it is always impossible as I am not a god
Able to predict 4D is my greatest achievement for year 2023 as I finally can prove to majority that 4D can be analyzed by observing patterns out of no pattern and won by strategies, not merely by luck.
That's how I do it. It took me many months to think through. As long as you believe you can, you definitely can. I have proved that countless times.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/this-can-win-kelwin-rearn-ingvessding-or-notch.6872492/

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
cb, if he can predict so accurately he might as well buy himself and huat every week

knn he kumgong or he think sinkies are kumgong? oh wait, many sinkies are kumgong

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as one is able to pay me well, predicting 4D accurately is possible. Otherwise, it is always impossible as I am not a god
This guy can’t even piece together a logical sentence. As long is someone pays him well, he can predict 4D accurately?

I will pay to beat up his cheebye mouth.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend use computer programming and predict 4d. He said he really strike and win. But he stop doing so after a while as he said it is very time consuming to monitor and generate new number to bet...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend use computer programming and predict 4d. He said he really strike and win. But he stop doing so after a while as he said it is very time consuming to monitor and generate new number to bet...
Strike but what is the prize money?
He should predict 1 time place super big bet, mortgage his house, sell his asset, all savings, take max loan all in 1 bet.
After strike he wont be so tried. :biggrin: