• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Shanmugam Questions Qatar World Cup Critics, Asks What Their "True Motives" Are For Targeting WC Hosts

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is none of Shanmugam;s business. Who is he to questions those critics? It is up to Qatar to deal with this issue. Not him. Bloody kapoh if you ask me.

1670642419205.png

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope thise stadiums will be converted into mosques and madrasahs after the world cup and not waste away and fall into oblivion in the desert sand.
Alternatively, they can be used as public execution grounds like what it used to be in China.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looong better get his house in order huh, what consider gifts what consider bribes. Looking very shaky now! :mad:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looong better get his house in order huh, what consider gifts what consider bribes. Looking very shaky now! :mad:

38 Oxley Road to be demolished as per LKY's own wish.
LHL is bluffing and manipulating the truth with his political power and parliament support. But the truth is far beyond the parliament discussions that discussed on private matters.

Wait I would bring LKY to take the stand to defend himself for the crime charges he committed with his own hands. Most corrupted judicial system's help is NOT required as LKY is a lawyer himself and he can defend himself. you will see him defending himself for his own personal standing as an ordinary man and for his reputation as a PM. Though he was celebrated, things would emerge that LKY's is a child rapist and murderer in the world arena.

It is all spiritual. Both the accused Lion and LKY will take the stand in the presence of Dragon who will be the main witness
Fyi. Dragon and Lion are no longer united now divided. They are fighting each other as LHL's siblings.

1673969422304.png

LHL with the influence of fraudulent Shanmugam want to bring up a monument there in the near future. That is unacceptable as I intend to prove him that he is a murderer as he killed 2 children after raping and drinking blood. Those victims are expected to come alive and witness for all you see in the speaker's corner in Singapore.

Once he is proven guilty, he will not be regarded as the Founding father of SG but a murderer as his hands is stained with so many innocent bloods.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
K. Shanmugam can only lift 105 Kgs
That is not good enough.

I believe he needs to be training more heavier stuff to handle heavier than 250kg.
On seeing the Yishun mess day by day, he cannot handle law and home affairs otherwise.

HAHA!!

LKY.gif