• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg Redditor witnessed an altercation at an MRT station earlier this evening

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was standing behind this guy, everyone queuing up to go up the escalator then this women tried to cut queue and he apparently didnt let that happen and refused to let her pass.

She got mad that he refused to let her pass and started nagging behind him saying things like "need to be like this? Not a man..." loud enough that everyone around is looking around to see whats going on.

The guy didnt respond/ignored her. She got really pissed and actually when up and took his picture... Which he surprisingly suddenly grabbed her phone and threw it all the way down the staircase. She lost it and went to grab his collar "wah you throw my phone!"

He slapped her hand away, pointed towards her and shouted really loud "YOU DON'T TOUCH ME!"

She looked stunned then went looking for her phone...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya is same like some cars always like to "cut queue" before an exit and they always accelerate until the last moment then cut in thinking other surely will need to give way.
This kind of action can try but don't always expect it to be successful. If not successful just go behind and start queuing instead of what she did I.e kpkb and even take out hp.
She deserved to be farked.