• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Proton beam therapy for cancer to be available in Singapore by early 2023

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is fucking stupid. Another IQ 108 attempt to kill cancer using radiation.
Cancer cannot be cured this way. What a waste of money, time and energy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's a waste of money for the patient but a gold mine for the medical industry.

Cancer treatment is the biggest rip off of all time. At worst it does nothing. At best it postpones the inevitable for a short time. The only certainty is that you're going to die regardless.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cancer treatment is the biggest rip off of all time. At worst it does nothing. At best it postpones the inevitable for a short time. The only certainty is that you're going to die regardless.
Selling stuff about cures etc is the biggest rip off. Why can't ppl accept their fate and soylent Green if necessary instead of living in misery

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's wrong with collecting more money? :wink:

Maybe this technology will completely cure Pinky and Woody. :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Enlighten me... how do you explain millions of people cured through chemo, having their lives extended by 10 years or more... ? Not worth it?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Enlighten me... how do you explain millions of people cured through chemo, having their lives extended by 10 years or more... ? Not worth it?

Very few are actually "cured" unless cancer is caught in stage 1 or early stage 2. What the chemo does is put the cancer into "remission" which means it's still there but it has stopped growing aggressively for the time being. After a while the spread continues and a different chemo concoction needs to be used to buy more time.

If you have a milestone in life to reach then chemo may help you reach your goal but the side effects and the drastically reduced quality of life are not for everyone.

Ultimately it's a personal choice how cancer is confronted.

My cousin had breast cancer in her 50s and she's still around after 10 years but in a rather sorry state mentally and physically.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very few are actually "cured" unless cancer is caught in stage 1 or early stage 2. What the chemo does is put the cancer into "remission" which means it's still there but it has stopped growing aggressively for the time being. After a while the spread continues and a different chemo concoction needs to be used to buy more time.

If you have a milestone in life to reach then chemo may help you reach your goal but the side effects and the drastically reduced quality of life are not for everyone.

Ultimately it's a personal choice how cancer is confronted.

My cousin had breast cancer in her 50s and she's still around after 10 years but in a rather sorry state mentally and physically.
Not sure of the stats but if we're all quoting anecdotes then i have friends too who got cancer, went for chemo and living normal, pre-cancer lives now.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another quack devise to scam the desperate legally.
Exactly. The reason people get cancer is due solely to toxin or pollutants in the body. The stuff u eat, drink, ingest and breath into ur body. If the stuff that gets into ur body is clean and organic, u will not get cancer at all.

The key to deal with cancer is detoxification. That is so simple. Just remove those toxin crap in your body and u r cancer free. Ur cancer will reduce, tumor will shrink and then gone. No need surgeries and all crap procedure by mainstream blood sucking hospital and medical practices.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Corey Goode, There is already a cure for cancer for 70 years but the public is not being told about it. Hidden info i guess from the cabal.

Using frequency to heal it.

Go to 1:08:20

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best already got drugs in a bottle that can be taken orally with immediate good effect and lung cancer stage 4 patient can live ordinary life within a few days. That is, cancer is treated like chronic disease. The only problem is $$$$$$. Usd13k or so a bottle a month. But no problem for USA Angmoh the best insurance that covers such drugs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best already got drugs that can be taken in a bottle with immediate good effect and lung cancer stage 4 patient can live ordinary life within a few days. That is, cancer is treated like chronic disease. The only problem is $$$$. Usd13k or so a bottle a month. But no problem for USA Angmoh the best insurance that covers such drugs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. The reason people get cancer is due solely to toxin or pollutants in the body. The stuff u eat, drink, ingest and breath into ur body. If the stuff that gets into ur body is clean and organic, u will not get cancer at all.

The key to deal with cancer is detoxification. That is so simple. Just remove those toxin crap in your body and u r cancer free. Ur cancer will reduce, tumor will shrink and then gone. No need surgeries and all crap procedure by mainstream blood sucking hospital and medical practices.
Crap is you this one young healthy athlete also get lung cancer stage 4.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best already got drugs in a bottle that can be taken orally with immediate good effect and lung cancer stage 4 patient can live ordinary life within a few days. That is, cancer is treated like chronic disease. The only problem is $$$$$$. Usd13k or so a bottle a month. But no problem for USA Angmoh the best insurance that covers such drugs.
This cancer drug got no side effect some more. What more can a cancer patient ask for indeed? Angmoh the best cancer treatment!