• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Political analysts say Lawrence Wong is leading over Ong Ye Kung for race to be next PM of Sg

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oops, Mods pls merge with earlier thread :
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/bro-chun-sing-out-left-only-bro-lawrence-and-bro-ye-kung.318800/

1648728015798.png

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ship-succession-field-narrows-top-job-1859506

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-mr-lawrence-wong-and-mr-ong-ye-kung.6724763/

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let the voters decide by voting both of them out -those who force people to vaccinate can only bring suffering and hardship.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCS in his office right now probably laughing at these political ANALsyts.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ordinary sinkie peasants wil benefit mor wifout ah kung being pee am ...

ah kee chiu ownself slapped ownself sabo ownself ...

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All will guess wrong ,in the end is that useless CMI cotton come from sheep get it ,as all I'm the ffamilee, doom for sg all 3 CMI , Puritan Singh is the best choice,that why put that bitch Khan to make it ugly that fat bitch

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Political analysts. I wish I work as one. I can talk cock all day and get paid. Basically they don’t add anything new to the table. Their guesses are as good as farts in the wind.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get too excited. The government modus operandi is to release rumours and check for public reaction before making a decision. If the response to this is good, then LW is the top dog. If not, it'll be CCS. We all know OYK is out, so why did they not put CCS and LW as the leading contenders? :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Direct evidence Loong is a lousy leader. Cannot even find a single competent minister, let alone a PM candidate.
That is because he himself sets a lousy example and standard that monkey ministers see and do.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back then, these band of monkeys elect HSK and CCS as the their new leader. HSK as chief and CCS deputy. When HSK announced his stepping aside, it would be a formality to name CCS as the next head and appoint one of LW or OYK as deputy, its natural and its obvious. But it did not happen. Meaning those who voted for HSK do not agree CCS as the leader or have sufficient quali. Which means, he is ruled out of the PM race.

LHL then reshuffle the cabinet, the plump job of Finance Minister go to LW, which place him ahead in the PMship. CCS used to helm an important ministry of trade but get shoehorned to Education as he needs to more 'close to ground'. This to me, is a demotion. If we look at the cabinet lineup - the key external facing ones are all helmed by old dogs - defence & foreign affairs. Only trade is helmed by CCS. Internal key ones will be finance as key. Next health (the reshuffle at peak of COVID, hence health, otherwise its transport). Other less significant - education, manpower, enviro, social devt... Moving CCS from a high key portfolio to a relatively lesser significant portfolio is telling. Even more telling, an old dog replaces him in GKY. OYK used to helm this before LW took over. Both OYK and LW moved on to greater portfolios, both of them set many projects in place, the greatest ones - P1 school registration, PSLE revamp. CCS took over a vehicle set in motion with things and directions already preset. Good and bad - good thing is, if things go wrong, not his problem, Bad thing is, he has nothing to show. Then we noticed he try to tell the world he is down to earth namely his Casio watch. But it only reinforce his image of a typical army man, rigid & old school. Hence, i think he is gone from PM ship race.

OYK now head health ministry -a high key portfolio especially COVID. However, his nemesis LW is helming finance. Begs the question, why OYK is not given finance minister over LW? Maybe LW has experience from second minister of finance? But that shouldn't be an obstacle if someone wants him to be the lead. Some bro in this forum pointed out by LHL announcing freeing up of COVID measures during the time when OYK is a sign that he is sidelined in the PMship race, perhaps. However, LHL is forced to bring forward this announcement as Mudland PM has earlier announced full relaxation of COVID restrictions for Mudland come 1 Apr. Singapore cannot be seen to have their leadership role in COVID management in APAC taken away by Mudland. Which is why LHL rush the announcement.

If you watch the MMTF press conference after LHL speech, you can see that LW is visibly irritated. I believe its on 2 fronts. 1) OYK still cannot bring the overcrowding at hospital under control. OYK pass it off as normal course of business or backlog resultant of COVID. This crowd, he said, is the 'normal' crowd that is there if COVID is not present. What nonsense is this? Second, Halimah rubberstamped another 6billion of reserve to combat COVID, a hit in the coffers of LW. Proceduraly, LW as finance minister have to approve any funds even to Health minister. And another telling thing, if you notice during the press conference, LW was the last to speak and his speech is to tie up what the three clowns have shared.

As such, there is indeed truth and my feeling is LW is on the home run. Expect announcement soon.