• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg photos] - Platoon Of Cyclists stretching 100m Takes Over Bus Lane At Chinatown

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A convoy of cyclist gangsters wielding parangs is a force to be reckoned with. They can inflict carnage on those pedestrians and customers at the sidewalk cafes. :unsure:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
May i ask what is wrong with cycling on the road. The road is shared by both cyclists and vehicle drivers.
Nothing wrong with cycling on the road but there are strict traffic laws which governed how cyclist should cycle including the maximum no. cyclists in a group etc. in groups of no more than five bicycles in length.

" On roads with two or more lanes, cyclists are allowed to cycle two abreast, capping such a group to 10 riders. On single-lane roads and in bus lanes during bus lane operating hours, cyclists would have to continue riding in single file, which caps such a group at five riders.

This is due to “space constraints” on Singapore's urban road network, the Ministry of Transport had said then.

Those found violating the rule would face a fine of S$150. "

241515361_4843768602329420_3895623828788666740_n.png

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/new-cycling-rules-road-bicycles-maximum-5-length-2253556

Offence to cycle on roads in groups greater than length of 5 bicycles from 2022​

From Jan 1 next year, those cycling on roads will have to keep to groups no greater than five bicycles in length, roughly the length of a bus. Liang Lei reports.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing with cycling on the road but there are strict traffic laws which governed how cyclist should cycle including the maximum no. cyclists in a group etc. in groups of no more than five bicycles in length.

" On roads with two or more lanes, cyclists are allowed to cycle two abreast, capping such a group to 10 riders. On single-lane roads and in bus lanes during bus lane operating hours, cyclists would have to continue riding in single file, which caps such a group at five riders.

This is due to “space constraints” on Singapore's urban road network, the Ministry of Transport had said then.

Those found violating the rule would face a fine of S$150. "

241515361_4843768602329420_3895623828788666740_n.png

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/new-cycling-rules-road-bicycles-maximum-5-length-2253556

Offence to cycle on roads in groups greater than length of 5 bicycles from 2022​

From Jan 1 next year, those cycling on roads will have to keep to groups no greater than five bicycles in length, roughly the length of a bus. Liang Lei reports.
Then may I ask where is the traffic police then? Based on the current way the country is run, my respect to the govt, authority and law is at record low and I will do anything I want on the road using my personal self care and estimation. Not by the law.