• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ong Ye Kung : Plans to reintroduce mandatory mask-wearing rule in Nov stood down after the Covid-19 XBB wave subsided "earlier than expected"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1667222844150.png

SINGAPORE — While plans to reintroduce the mask-wearing rule have been stood down after the Covid-19 XBB wave subsided "much earlier than expected", Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said on Monday (Oct 31) that the public must expect some infection controls and regulations to be reinstated should a new and more severe infection wave hit.

Speaking at the HMI Institute’s 20th anniversary and graduation ceremony, Mr Ong revealed that the Government was on the verge of making people wear masks again due to the rising cases caused by the coronavirus strain XBB recently.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...k-serious-infection-waves-ong-ye-kung-2033041

-

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
God dammit! And I was all set to showcase my wonderful collection of masks again!!!! Now cannot! Fuck Ong, Fuck PAP! :biggrin:
Nowadays for me, mask on only steps away from mrt tap zone. Otherwise, I can't be bothered. My paper mask in my jeans pocket for almost 10 days already. Still smell good. Haven't change colour from blue to yellow yet :roflmao:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nowadays for me, mask on only steps away from mrt tap zone. Otherwise, I can't be bothered. My paper mask in my jeans pocket for almost 10 days already. Still smell good. Haven't change colour from blue to yellow yet :roflmao:
why you don't use the free reusable fabric type? Can double up as handkerchief to blow nose, wipe facial oils, etc. Multi purpose, best lah!:thumbsup: :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you don't use the free reusable fabric type? Can double up as handkerchief to blow nose, wipe facial oils, etc. Multi purpose, best lah!:thumbsup: :biggrin:
Good idea ... Go hawker centre, blow nose, cough out phlegm into it, then wipe clean the table too. :roflmao:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

My white cloth mask with the red lion head logo has turned yellowish. Haven't wash it for more than 2 months.