• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - NUS student kao pehs about how fucked up his Foreign Talent lecturer is

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1647424941105.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least this one is eye candy. Back in the day, I've heard horrible stories from friends who went to NTU and suffered CECA lecturers. Very strong accent, listen whole day but catch no ball. Ask questions after lecture to clarify, but became even more confused. :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these foreigners are trash ,if they can make it in their own country they won't be here, but 61% loves it ,many came gere with fakes,live with it cos 61% loves it

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say stupid idiot to all these nus students. You don't need another person to read back to you what stated in a book :rolleyes: fucking idiot if my uncle had to leely on a lecturer he will die a terrible death. :cool: