• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Medical doctor blames veterinarian hospital Mount Pleasant for the death of her miniature schnauzer

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1642261071425.png

https://drdonnachow.com/2022/01/tragic-end-for-ah-bee-after-mount-pleasant-gave-wrong-drug/

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid Mt P vet $10,000 to keep my doggy al8ve for 1 year
incl 4 nites at 4x$480 per nite caged stay w.out nite watch
Vet are much over priced n cut throat
Watz the logic of operating small dogs except to earn so much money for it...dog dies. never mind
THIS INDUSTRY MUST BE REGULATED

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
How good if Dr. James Tan was still around. My Doberman was cremated there...the young vets are not tat reliable nowadays!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ever seen a vet who’s afraid to handle dogs? yup, it’s true. i’ve seen that for myself. she’s a young chink vet who’s probably wanted to be an md but couldn’t get into med school thus settled for vet school. if left alone with her my puppy would have eaten her alive. she’s so scared. and puppies know that right away.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
ever seen a vet who’s afraid to handle dogs? yup, it’s true. i’ve seen that for myself. she’s a young chink vet who’s probably wanted to be an md but couldn’t get into med school thus settled for vet school. if left alone with her my puppy would have eaten her alive. she’s so scared. and puppies know that right away.
She's scared of your puppy, you should take the opportunity to pacify and calm her. Only worth the effort if she's chio, else fuck care. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, people spend a fortune on pets' funerals these days. I heard they even get a death certificate for their dead pet.

Nothing like the good old days, when we buried dead pets at an empty field nearby. Then got on with our lives.

So much drama these days. Vanity of vanities.