• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Matlander Hero Tai has apologised for offending Singaporeans with his remarks made on Taiwan show

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All S’pore dishes are ‘stolen’ from M’sia, says Hero Tai​

dishes-stoloen-spore-msia-2_1_1.jpg

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/spore-dishes-stolen-msia-says-msian-reality-show

Hero Tai sorry for saying S'pore 'man-made' and 'too boring'​

herotai.jpg

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/entertainment/tv/hero-tai-sorry-saying-spore-man-made-and-too-boring

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is okay. lets put it this way,

if MY is so good, what the fuck is he doing in Taiwan for 12 years?

a lot of things are man-made because we do not have the resources, dumb ass. BUT SG have the money to buy. :FU:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

a lot of things are man-made because we do not have the resources, dumb ass. BUT SG have the money to buy. :FU:
Lol if a Mudlaysian is truly so patriotic then he would have stayed on in Malaysia. But I guess he’s just a talk cock sing song piece of shit.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard is an opportunistic loser. At least Namewee has a much better integrity than this fucker. See if he dares to offend the Chinks? He sure likes AMDL. Heard that his ex-girlfriend/wife is a Russian.

As a Malaysian but staying in Taiwan for 12 years will already say what kind of hypocritical characters he possess.

Last edited:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole SEA fucking slum, country not enough good jobs for own people until have to go overseas to earn money and invite in more 3rd world fuckers to steal jobs so bosses can buy more GCBs and more cars

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lots of Malaysian who studied in Chinese schools ended up studying and eventually working in Taiwan and now, even China.
Michelle yeoh was a exception as she went to UK to do ballet but suffered a life long injury causing her to go Hong Kong into. Movies instead as ipoh girl. Speaks Cantonese