• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man in his 30s graduated from ITE earned $1.6k/mth kena looked down by many people, migrated to Australia work as plumber now earns >A$100k/yr

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

boyinhersense :​

Isn’t common knowledge that certain blue collar professions earn very decent living in Western countries?

Australia’s plumbing codes are quite strict. It’s illegal to engage unlicensed plumbers to do plumbing work and licensed plumbers bear certain liabilities if their plumbing work goes bad.

I once wondered if we could set up a similar model to elevate the pay for plumbers in Singapore but concluded we have too many unlicensed JHK plumbers willing to undercut jobs in SG to be able to do so.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...orked-as-plumber-now-earns-a-100k-pa.6866509/

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becoming a plumber nao!!!

1.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isn’t common knowledge that certain blue collar professions earn very decent living in Western countries?

Australia’s plumbing codes are quite strict. It’s illegal to engage unlicensed plumbers to do plumbing work and licensed plumbers bear certain liabilities if their plumbing work goes bad.

I once wondered if we could set up a similar model to elevate the pay for plumbers in Singapore but concluded we have too many unlicensed JHK plumbers willing to undercut jobs in SG to be able to do so.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...orked-as-plumber-now-earns-a-100k-pa.6866509/

question is..................how he migrate to Australia ??...............so easy meh ?.................half of S'pore empty liao lor............

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are retarded. A McDonald's workers starting pay is like sinkie grad. The retards are losers but they are ignorant

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's common sense that pay here is half of first world. Blue collar pay is one quarter. Sinkies as usual are retarded

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very hard to find skillful and sexperienced plumbers, handymen, and electricians these days in sillycon valley. many have reached 69 and are retiring.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg whisper are for those flaccids here who need more delusion to feel young again so go and post in sg whisper and then post here to get more comments.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imuho is just some m&d fantasies of migrating to aus.

the guy is a Malay ah ?..............seriously, if the pay is really so good then Aussies would taken up all the plumber jobs liao lor..............still need foreigners meh............

unless rich or got paper qualifications - how to go to Australia....................they not a rubbish dump like S'pore mah..........

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guy is a Malay ah ?..............seriously, if the pay is really so good then Aussies would taken up all the plumber jobs liao lor..............still need foreigners meh............

unless rich or got paper qualifications - how to go to Australia....................they not a rubbish dump like S'pore mah..........
Yup.. It is. Hands on work do well in Australia. There are many ways to go to any country and stay there. Got the mainstream way and also the creative ways that lead to mainstream ways.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah Pek should also come to Australia and collect cardboards. Boom time cos cardboards there are discarded away in bins...he will huat ahhhhhh!!!!!

World’s best countries to retire in, as of 2019 | Sam's Alfresco Coffee
Image result for recycle waste yellow bins full of cardboard australia pic

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who went to UK to study Economics. He did part time gardening while studying. The income was so good that after his graduation, he remained there as a gardener. Later he set up a company offering gardening and landscaping services. He has been there since.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who went to UK to study Economics. He did part time gardening while studying. The income was so good that after his graduation, he remained there as a gardener. Later he set up a company offering gardening and landscaping services. He has been there since.
Western nations appreciate skills and know how. We are stuck with degrees.
HKSb ceo at one time was clerk who worked his way upwards.