• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man bought Sliced Fish Soup Bee Hoon at Oasis Terrace, Punggol, for his little daughter, go home find out not a single slice of fish!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Paid $6.20 for plain bee hoon?
Ordered Sliced Fish Soup Bee Hoon at Oasis Terrace, Punggol for my young daughter, but when we reached home - realized that there was no fish slices in the soup... just plain thick Bee Hoon!
Was already 8+ pm when we reached home and my daughter was famished, wife had to quickly whip up something for the crying girl while I drove back and go back to the store to show them that they did not provide the fish slices.
They even tried to argue that I might have ordered minced meat, but there was also no minced meat in the soup.. luckily I ordered via Koufu app and showed it to them as evidence...Got a refund after some hoo-ha.
Wasted time to drive there and back again, not forgetting the extra petrol & parking fee..
I thought about how I could have prevented this on my part, maybe could have checked before leaving - but my own dabao container was closed & locked by them when I bought the soup + I did not take any utensils from them so no way I could go in and dig / check the soup with my barehands...

Video :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/posts/1856118944834991

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
No fish then just Jiak Liao Bee Hoon lah. 8+ still haven feed the child, supper is it ... :o-o:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor coolie gene Sinkies from hdb just do not understand that they should not only eat at home but also to cook at home. Retards.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check your goods received before leaving. Is that too much to ask? Waste time complaining on facebook and waste readers' time.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, some operators they kept the fish or whatever for themselves cos owner will weight or fish or meat in sell pkt for per serving, be observant,u will noticed, so some will shortchanged customer n reserve for themselves, as mist operator will provide meals gor workers, get,it?